luckyivy81

I would like to recommend my current nanny who stayed at Jurong west st.71. She is a full-time nanny and has more than 15yrs experience. She is nice and friendly. She is taking care of my bb now. My boy now is 10months old. :)

Currently she is open to accept 1 more child. If anyone interested can direct contact her (named Serene +65 9355 3541).

I would like to recommend my current nanny who stayed at Jurong west st.71. She is a full-time nanny and has more than 15yrs experience. She is nice and friendly. She is taking care of my bb now. My boy now is 10months old. :)

Currently she is open to accept 1 more child. If anyone interested can direct contact her (named Serene +65 9355 3541).

hi, may I know how much ur nanny charge? Thanks in advance.

time flies... my baby boy will be going to childcare end of this year. Therefore, I would recommend my nanny to those who are looking for a nanny service in Jurong west area (st. 71). She is a full-time nanny and has more than 15yrs old experience. she is a friendly and reliable nanny I ever meet.

If you are interested in her service, please contact her directly (named Serene +65 9355 3541).

Back