Baby skin products

KD12345

Hi,
I'm doing a shopping list for my baby.
Need advice
1. Which baby skin products are the best for baby wash and baby shampoo?
2. Which brand is the best for washing baby clothes?
TIA

Hi TIA,
Pertaining to your question below:
1. Which baby skin products are the best for baby wash and baby shampoo?
Please see answer below...

2. Which brand is the best for washing baby clothes?
I would recommend using something that is organic however organic household products are hard to find on the market.
Try this brand from the UK.
Effective and organically gentle for baby's clothes.

Brand: Organic New Lifestyle

They also have skin products which you can use for your baby.
We have been using these for sometime now and it comes highly recommended! Enjoy

Regards
DannyDaddy

Hi Mummy, I used GAIA shampoo and Mustela Gentle Cleansing Gel for my 2 yo going to 3 who has slight azcema since birth. Laundry wise will be Pureen ABD. :)

Hi Mummy, have not tried NTUC Gold Formula but I have changed a few formulas for my lo. Started with Friso, Nan and later Enfa till date. Her poo changed colour initially and I thought is due to the formula. Shouldn't have changed too many brands as I heard it is not good for babies. How old is your lo btw?

Next month going to deliver twins ...thinking to buy formula since BM will not be sufficient to fill both. Need to have some supplement supply.

Congrats and have a safe delivery :)
BM will not be sufficient initially will need to standby formula on first few days.
Sorry can't advise you much as have not tried NTUC Gold Formula for my LO before.

My boy have sensitive skin and eczema, causing flaky and skin discoloration.. I've tried so many over the counter skin products until young living skin care products as well as washing detergents. The best part is that he sleeps well after a good bath.

My boy have sensitive skin and eczema, causing flaky and skin discoloration.. I've tried so many over the counter skin products until young living skin care products as well as washing detergents. The best part is that he sleeps well after a good bath.
Try this skin salvation. My 6MO son face and tummy was red, dry and flaky for months. It hurts me so much to see him struggling with the itch. I was desperate and I googled and read up a lot and found this product. I had my doubt because this product gonna apply on his face. Long story short it works for my son. No harm trying because the company has this money back guarantee if the product doesn’t work for you.

Back