baby products brand to recommend

Hi am doing a shopping list. Need advice on the brand u like for the following items:

1) baby diaper and wet wipes
2) baby laundry detergent/ powder.. which on better? Detergent or powder
3)food grade nursing cream
4) baby shower gel/ shampoo

Brand is quite subjective.

For me, most of my stuff r from Pigeon.

As for baby shower gel, I use California Baby. N I use Atopiclair cream as moisturizer (Not sure if it's widely found in pharmacies, but I know a shop at KKH sells).

Hello all, you may wish to check on the exclusive baby product line - D.N.A miracles. Pm me if you are interested ;)

Hi these are the lists i'm planning to use for my baby.

1) baby diaper and wet wipes:
- Huggies Diapers and Huggies wet wipes

2) baby laundry detergent/ powder.. which on better? Detergent or powder:
- California Baby Powder

3)food grade nursing cream:
- California Baby Cream

4) baby shower gel/ shampoo:
- California Baby Shower Gel/Shampoo

For this helps. :)

Hi these are the lists i'm planning to use for my baby.

1) baby diaper and wet wipes:
- Huggies Diapers and Huggies wet wipes

2) baby laundry detergent/ powder.. which on better? Detergent or powder:
- California Baby Powder

3)food grade nursing cream:
- California Baby Cream

4) baby shower gel/ shampoo:
- California Baby Shower Gel/Shampoo

For this helps. :)
Hi where can we get the california product??? Thank you

Huggies/Merries Pigeon

Tollyjoy powder

Do you mean nipple cream? If so, then Lansinoh Nipple Cream

Mustela

Hi am doing a shopping list. Need advice on the brand u like for the following items:

1) baby diaper and wet wipes - diapers been using goon which is super good. No leakage problem, soft and also no diapers rash til now. Touch wood. She's coming 4 months. Wet wipes also a Japanese brand. Lec 99.9 percent wet wipes. I'm using the yellow ones for newborn still as it can double up as a nipple wipe prior to breast feeding or expressing.
2) baby laundry detergent/ powder.. which on better? Detergent or powder - I can't remember the brand. But it has abc infront. Think it's pureen.
3)food grade nursing cream - lasinoh brand.
- Johnson and Johnson

Here's what I have been using!
- huggies (very absorbent but i experienced leakage a few times) and pampers (not as absorbent, sometimes after my baby poos, the poo is smeared ALL over, but has never leaked out before)
- wipes I used huggies gentle care​
- I used pigeon and tollyjoy liquid detergent​
- lansinoh and medela, but I preferred the lansinoh as it's a bit more creamy and easier to apply, whereas the medela is very thick and waxy​
- cetaphil baby (pleasant smell and reputable brand), California baby (expensive :( but just wanted to try since many people say it's a good brand, so far so good but not sure that it's worth the money)​

Is baby powders recommended to use for babies ? Cos I heard that we should not put powders to baby till 2 years ? Is that true

personally i will not want to put powder on baby. their nostril so small and sensitive and the taclum particulars can easily get inside/ irritate the baby.
their skin is so smoot already, dont need to put powder la
:)
just put lotion is sufficient

Mamypoko/ huggies. wet wipes no preference, just see which one on discount

prefer detergent, use kodomo

earth mama nipple cream, it is lanolin free. pls google for the benefits or lanolin free product esp into your baby's mouth. i think medela nipple cream has lanolin....

actually saw from mdm booi ( TMC baby consultant) show that 1st month old babies dont need to use any products for bathing and they are not "dirty" just use plain water is sufficient.
generally i like chemical free product- definately DO NOT use J&J, i think it is too harsh on their skin, my earlier kids use J&J dont know is that the reason why they end up having rashes and sensitive skin later on.
california baby is my prefered brand if need to use baby shampoo else i love their calendula cream

Recently my baby has eczema and doctor gave me Cetaphil and it cleared. Just a note for mummies who wants to use it to clear eczema. ;)

1 - For day, drypers, pet pet, huggies, whatever is on sale. First time buying a specific brand, do not stock. Once you are sure the baby is okay with it - no leaks, no red bums, then can stock up.
- for wet wipes, buy from Tesco Malaysia. Cheap and good. Rm8 for 2 large packs.
2 - no such thing. Just soak and then dump all into washing machine everyday with the rest of everyone's laundry
3 - no such thing - dunno what this is for, but if for cracked nipples etc just use own milk after feed
4 - Johnsons and johnsons, kodomo...

Hi, just wanna share here from my kids experience

- mamypoko and huggies are good choices. Usually babies dont get rashes from these. Good absorbent too. Moony and merries are good too buy price is steep.
- for wet wipes, pigeon is still preferred. Tollyjoy and pampers brand okay though. But dont try Cloversoft, cos they aint soft! Haha!

- tollyjoy laundry detergent is good. For fabric softener you can use kodomo.

- pigeon brand not bad.

- california baby, cetaphil baby are good choices.

Hope this helps.

Serene
Http://beezmombazaar.wordpress.com
Www.fairyangelshop.com

Back