Baby hiccups...

I've read from other forums say that baby will start getting hiccups... I'm just curious what is the feel when my baby hiccups? Does it mean when he hiccups I'll have hiccups too? Cos I always have hiccups all out of sudden... Or when he hiccups I'll feel like him moving??

This brings back fond memories. My #1 hiccupped all the time when i was pregnant with her. From 2nd trimester till delivery! No, it won't make the mommy hiccup... but when you will feel small but consistent hiccups from your tummy. If you put a hand on it, you can feel it. I even let a few colleagues feel it!

Oh, here's a thing - those that tend to hiccup in the tummy will tend to hiccup more too, when they are newborn. I have done extensive research back then - apparently it doesn't bother them, and no side effects whatsoever. It does, however, generally, bothers the parents!

My second baby didn't hiccup much in the tummy and didn't hiccup much as a baby.

Cheers to all mommy! All the best!

Hello! How often did u all feel e hiccups of ur baby? N how long? I feel that a few times a day! Hee

Back