Baby GYM

Msmummy's child is 16 months which is not that far apart... but depends what BJG thinks about that.

What did she say about the Trial class.. only afternoon seem to be available.
Kashvi my girl gets sleepy by then.. any way will get her for one day atleast...

Do call her and and ask about the ages thingee

thanks for you effort

Hi moms,

My baby is 10months old, can i join in your trial class?
happy.gif

Hi PA, i have spoken to annie. She said that my girl belong to Walker II which is 19 mths above and for 16 mths, belong to Walker I. She said that must have at least 5 then can arrange trial class.

Hi Jenny,
Must it be at least 5 to conduct any trial class in any categories?

Hi May and Angeline,
the last time I spoke to Annie, she mentioned that as long as baby knows how to lift her head on her tummy can join the class, not necssarily crawl...

if may, angeline and I makes 3, need another 2 more?
any others?

Hi Gingerbread,
wanna join us? But you may wan to be in Crawlers II, it's ok
happy.gif

teenie - wonder if you are ok with sat's class at 4pm based on the post above? if not we have to wait for another 2 moms to confirm on another day of trial

hi ginger - yes, you can join us at little crawlers II! there is a slot this sat at 4pm if you are interested, since there is still no emails or news from Lynn....

Lynn/Ginger/teenie - let me know by today 3pm, so that i can advise annie. otherwise she will release the slots

Hi Piyo, yes, must have least 5 to conduct any trial in any categories. For my girl, she will be in Walker II (age from 19 mths to 24 mths). For Walker I, age from 14 mths to 18 mths.

win_ng
ok if u gals want to have sat class at 4pm, I shall go for the trial ist, if confirm I want, can I join another timing on sat?

hi teenie and lynn

thanks for the quick reply!

contacted annie. yes she has reserved 3 slots for us. could i ask you to PM me the following details?

name of baby
DOB of baby
your name and contact number

Teenie - annie said we could confirm on another timeslot after the trial if need be, provided that another timeslot has vacanies available. if not, we could wait for another term.

thanks!

piyo
my baby is in II leh, would love to go classes with u though!

win_ng,
I have to take another class, I have a birthday party this sat! ARGH!!

Anyone wanna join me for crawler II class?

Hi Jenny and PA,

OH... so I guess as my girl is 16 months that she cant join your kids because she is in walker I while you are in walker II. so sad...
sad.gif

any one else who is from 14-18 months old?

Hi teenie

hadnt gotten your email on the details as requested above. could u please send it to me asap by today?

if not, we will meet you tomorrow at 3.45pm at BJG bukit batok for registration. i have PM you my mobile, just in case as well

The class will start at 4pm.

kindly note that
The trial fees is $20 per baby, if all 3 signed up then $20 will be waived and the
following payment will apply:
Registration fees: $40 (one-time)
Sch T-shirt: $10
Refundable deposit: $100
Term fees: $360 per term (10 lessons) - 10% discounts
Any queries u can check wif the front desk.

thanks

jenny/ PA

have you tried calling Annie to see if they have slots for existing class? if there is, they may be able to put u in...

Hi,

Does any mummies here have any good recommendation for Baby Gym around Sengkang or Bedok area?

Tks!

Hi win_ng, tried to call annie last wk. she said that no any slot for existing class. Have u go for the trial class? How? good or not?

hi jenny

its good fun for my boy, so i had sign up for him, though its not the timing that i would prefer. i think you could give annie a call to see if she can get you into another class for trial?

basically sunday class is full except for after 4pm. juggling with the babies timing, its not quite easy to have the best of both worlds!

give her a call (i think they are close on mondays) to see if she can fit you in another trial classes?

hi
just to share
i been to the trial lesson @ baby jumper gym..my gal was just not concentrating on the flashcard part but she was so interested in the gym session...
happy.gif

Hi Hui32, did u sign up for the class? How old is your child? I have been waiting for trial class for my girl but the trial is always full.

Hi, any one of you gone for the trial class? My girl is 20mth and I was thinking of going for a trial too.. but Annie told me trial classes are already full and all her weekend classes for walker II already full. So popular..

Hey! I am keen on attending the trial class too! my gal is going 14months. Let me know ya! BTW, the way this class is conducted seemed to be very similar to shichida class. Any comment from anyone? pls share if any mum has attended the class. Thank you!

Hi Leen, my girl also 20 mths. I'm also interested. I have called up annie few weeks ago. She said that if there are 5, she can start a trial class.

jenny
had been to the trial class once early last yr
happy.gif

i brought my elder gal there...

the class was conducted by showing flash card, follow by songs and gym play... inbetween some events cant rem.. :p

im interested if there's another trial lesson, pls include me as well, my 2nd gal was 14mths old now..

hui32, your gal should be in Walker I (age from 14mths to 18mths). Mine will be in Walker II (age from 19mths to 24 mths). Annie said that it must be in same age group.

leen, still need another 2 more to have trial class. Anyone interested?

dear mommies,

my girl has been going to my gym (in woodlands civic centre) for 1+months, she's enjoying herself there but the class is ending soon. am hoping to arrange for another class to start in march, need 5 babies to start the class. course fee is $300 per 8 lessons of 1hr each, plus $55 registration fees for first-timer. then after signing up, there's free play on specific days. if you're interested, please add to the list below and i'd make the arrangements with the school:

Class: 3.30 - 4.30 pm (Sat)

1. Sheryn (Born Nov'05)

Dear leen,

yes, both parents can join in, so usually i'd follow my girl whilst my hubby is the photo/videographer

the weekly programme goes like this:

1. warm up exercise with songs and "marching" around the circle
2. stunt of the week between parent and baby
3. free play (got many little tikes swings and gym facilities)
4. separation time (babies play in the circle with the teachers whilst parents step aside, for the babies to learn independence)
5. keep the toys (for the babies to learn to sort the toys)
It was bubble-time instead of the separation time for the week with bedtime theme
6. puppet story time
7. bye bye song

i must say that it's a safe and clean environment for the kids to exercise and learn to socialize. my girl being the only baby in the whole family clan only communicates with oldies like myself and my in-laws, so the school is an ideal learning environment for her.

as for the teachers, they're very nice. my girl being shy of strangers, tends to cry very often. but they're very patient with her, am so thankful for this. the principal is also very nice, my girl likes him.

overall, am very satisfied with the school except that their normal classes are usually in the morning (too rush for me) and they're more crowded. we can keep our private classes small (at least 5 babies)

hi claris,

i wonder if there is like certain age group like BJG? eg 10mths-18mth is one group etc?

is there a website that we can go to see? or a trial lesson?

claris
its every sat or every day?

my gal was born 5dec05, im interested...but i do have the same queries as win_ng, do they ve any trial class? or website 2 view? pls reply
happy.gif
thks

Thanks Claris, I think I've gotta give MyGym a miss 'cos of timing. I'm keen to try out Baby Jumper Gym but guess I've to wait as that's no vacany right now. I may join Hua Language (Causeway point) weekday Bilingual playgroup class. My older daughter(now 4 yrs) used to attend the playgroup at this centre. I like the teacher(English Session) and the small class size, about 5/6 max 'cos the classroom is small. Parents/Guardians do join in too. However, they will only start the class when there's about 3 pupils. It's on Tuesday(10am to 11.30am) for English and Thurs(10am to 11.30am) for Chinese. You can choose 1 session per week or twice.. Anyone interested to join?

hihi mommies,

you can check out www.mygym.com.sg

it's a weekly lesson, every sat 3.30pm (am proposing this time)

hi win_ng, how old is your kid? the class that m in now the babies are 1-2 years old

hi jeslyn,

my girl is 2 weeks older than yours only, if you're interested, i can check on the trial for you when we go for lesson this sat

hihi kwan,

i'd find out more about the free trial from the principal this sat when i bring my girl there for lesson, let you know again!

hello,

any1 interested in Baby Jumper Gym trial? for Little walkers (14m-19m) need at least 5 mummies than Annie can set up.

sunday 4pm.

any1 interested??? term fee is (i tink 395 per term of 10 lesson)

sarah...for baby jumper gym, 1 lesson is $36 ..
registration is $40, t-shirt is $10 plus deposit is $100..

for the 1st term, you can use safra card for 10% discount..

dear mommies,

have confirmed with my gym that trial lesson is $30 which can be offset against your course fees if you do register your kid. the 1st semester is ending this week, and the next semester's timetable is not out yet. so they can't advise the free play timing. will suggest that you call after cny if you're keen.

<font face="calisto mt"><font color="0000ff">Claris,

You will be going to my gym in Woodlands branch huh? Any idea if they still offset the trial lesson S$30 if e trial was done qutie few months back? </font></font>

hi jenifur,

how long ago was that? would suggest that you call mr thiaga (97854836)to confirm if your trial lesson is still "valid" for offsetting or not. but i do have a feeling it can be done, think they're quite flexi

Back