Baby full month Venues

thiangjuu

hi mummies, I've 2 more months to due. Im Abit kia su mum, being the first timer mum. I dk where to celebrate my baby first full month, I'm still waiting for my house to come and my in law and my mum place is a no way for throwing a full month I don't have friends who stay at condo too :( thought of booking chalet but dk should I pre book Anot if not last min sure no slot for me. I'm so stress about it, please advise
Tia with love.

Hi there,

You may check out Skyve Wine Bistro. Don't get mistaken by their 'Wine Bistro' name, they do cater kids party and even baby shower. I have a relative who planned her baby shower there. It was fun and kids loved it. You may contact them and check out their price if you are interested. Definitely will help you to cut down all those cleaning up!

Tel: 65 6225 6690

Don't get stress about it!

If you are staying in the east, you can try the newly renovated D'resort just besides downtown east. Eat play love cafe is another good choice.
www.dresort.com.sg/

Scrumptious cafe at the Grandstand has an attractive package that starts at $20 ++, they will decorate the cafe for you with no fee for manpower, only for the decorative items which they will help to source.

Back