Baby Fair??

haha... i got a news from mumsandbabes facebook they are having last 2 days 20% OFF entire purchase from www. mumsandbabes.com.sg and enjoy free delivery!

Besides, 11th Oct-25th Oct at Suntec City Mall Level 3 will have a baby fair as well =)

Found this info (Jan 2011 issue of Mother & Baby):

Baby Care Festival 2011

18 to 20 March 2011

Hall 6B Singapore Expo

Fri & Sat: 11am to 9pm

Sun: 11am to 8pm

Free Admission

Festival Highlights:

Mother & Baby Cover Baby Contest

Toddler Telematch

Baby Crawling Contest

Carnival-themed play area

Story-telling sessions

Exclusive Subscription offers

$15,000 worth of prizes and goodie bags to give away

Maternity Care & Baby Care Products & Services:

Sponsors include-->

BabySafe

Nestle

Citispa

OCBC Bank

Pampers

Philips Avent

Cordlife

Johnson's

Huggies

Mustela

Jane,

usually babysage has good disocunt during the yearly fair. I will definitely go take a look! I know the small baby pillow can go as low as $10-$11.

Hi Jane,

Yeh... They have very good discount for baby safe mattress, pillows etc. And very discount for Mustela. I will always stock-up an entire year supplies during the mar baby fair.

Hi Mummies,

Upcoming baby fair:

Baby Expo

Dates: 22 to 24 Apr 2011

Time: (Fri & Sat) 11a.m. to 9p.m., (Sun) 11a.m. to 8p.m.

Venue: Singapore Expo Hall 6A

Enjoy [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Need to share this with all mummies.

Becareful when you purchase anything from the Baby Expo.

I happened to buy one set of Avent product, and found that it is a false set, that's why, the selling price was so cheap!!! called up for exchange later on but there is no after sales support at all. I got cheated, and will never buy anything from the Baby Expo again. It was during October 2011.

Need to share my true story with all mummies.

Hi Yii Soh (true sharing),

Then you should sue them. I happen to know the people there. Do you know this is slander cos I had shown them your posting and they had no such request on exchange.

There is no fake goods. If your purchase is fake, you should proceed to small claims or take legal action.

If your accusations is not true, I would advise you don't make baseless claims.

By the way, the selling price of many products are marked up too high in S'pore. Thus they are upset when there are people from Baby Expo that can sell at such good prices.

It's the same as Honda is distributed by Kah Motors but there are also other importers selling Honda at lower prices.

Mothers - if you want good deals, go to Baby Expo 17-19 Feb 2011 @ S'pore Expo Hall 4A.

For others who business are affected by the good prices offered, you can re look into your pricing.

Cheers to the upcoming good prices again!!!

Back