<b>Applying to be able to post in overseas spree and WTS threads</b>

Hi Bee Lee &amp; Chin Leng,

Please kindly grant me access to Oversee Spree and WTS. Badly wanted it &amp; finally found here
happy.gif

Many thanks

Ultramama

Hi Mod (Bee Lee and Chin Leng),

I join in Year 2007. I would like to apply for access to post in Overseas Spree and WTS forum. Pls assist. Have sent many emails before but to no avail.

Thank you.

Hi Bee Ling and Chin Leng

I have joined from more than a year.
Kindly grant me access to Overseas Sprees and Want to sell section .
Thanks!

Hi Bee Lee and Chin Leng

Appreciate that you can grant me access to the
Overseas Sprees and WTS.

Have join since 2007.
Will appreciate your activation

<font color="aa00aa">Hi Bee Ling and Chin Leng

Kindly grant me access to Overseas Sprees and WTS section.
Thanks!</font>

Hi Bee Ling &amp; Chin Leng,

Xmas is over and soon yr 2009 will be over. Our wishes is you can grant us the access to Oversee Spree and WTS. Really appreciate it! We have been members more than a year liao!

Hi beelee/chin ling

Been here for more than a year and still can't post in Overseas Spree and WTS forum. when can i get access? Thanks.

Appreciate you can grant me access to Oversee Spree and WTS.

Been member since February 21, 2008

Hi,
I joined this forum, after seeing all the wonderful posts regarding parenting &amp; the opportunities this forum provides in building our network and businesses. There are plenty here looking forward for access to restricted zones, and i would like to join the list
happy.gif
I would be very glad if the moderators can consider giving access to Overseas Spree and WTS to new members who are passionate and aspiring for evolving their ideas and businesses.
Happy New Year !

Please grant me access to Overseas Sprees and WTS. Had email-ed Bee Lee few times but no reply. Hope to post in WTS by Feb10 as see that many people are asking for grant even joined more than 1yr.

Hi Bee Lee and Chin Leng,

Please approved mine too. Hope to hear good news soon. I can see there are many requests here and prior , this this thread. But so far only a few are being granted

Hi Moderator

have been asking for access to WTS and oversee spree for months.

Could you please advice if I have not met the criteria for access?

Have been member for more than a year. That is the criteria right?

Please grant me access to Overseas Sprees and WTS. It's been months since I last asked for permission to be granted access...

Hi Moderators,

I have been asking few times without replied. Please advise what hold you up to allow me access to WTS and overseas forum?

hi bee lee &amp; Chin Leng

can grant me the access to post in the WTS and oversea sprees?
May i knw why is it restricted for member to post there? it seems that alot of us are trying to post in the forum but not allowed to do so.

Hope to hear from you soon

Hi moderators,

I have been an active member for more than 1year.
Please grant me access to post in Overseas Spree and WTS forum.

Thank you!

Hi moderators,
I have been an active member for more than 1year.
Please grant me access to post in Overseas Spree and WTS forum.
Thank you!

Back