<b>Applying to be able to post in overseas spree and WTS threads</b>

Hi moderators,

All of us have been posting here to ask for access to the WTS and Overseas Spree forum. COuld you all kindly response our emails and the postings here. Thanks!!!!!

Hi,
Can everyone advice where to and how to get the moderators to response. I been asking again and again for access to post in WTS and oversea spree but till now still no response

Hi,

Would like to apply for access to overseas spree and WTS forum

Have reached more than a year in sgmotherhood

thanks

Hi Moderators,

Can you pls response to all mummies request. We have being posting again and again.

Please grant our request. As you mention as long as we join 1 yr we will have the access but not really, so please work on this request for me

hi moderators,

Can pls grant me the access to post in Overseas Spree and WTS forum.
this is the second time I'm asking already.. thanks

Hi Moderators,

I have been asking for grant to access to be able to post in WTS and overseas spree for a few months already.

I would appreciate if you could activate my account asap !! Tks ..

Hi Moderators,

I have been asking for grant to access to be able to post in WTS for a few months already.

I would appreciate if you could activate my account asap !! Tks ..

Hi,

Anyone got replies from moderators? I have emailed them too but no response.

Hi Moderators,
Pls extend access to me too. I've been a member for more than 1 yr as well. Thanks!

Hi Moderators,

I would like to apply for access to post in Overseas spree and WTS forum. Please response asap!!! Thanks!!!

just found out there is one user registered in Feb 2009 and now is already "Member", but she/he posted more than 1000 post, does the number of post matter? if yes, then better update this info, really waste of time to post here and request again and again

Hi Moderators,

I'm one of those forum users who has repeatedly requested for access to WTS. But till date, still no luck.

I'm sure many of us here felt the same. We do not know the protocol for applying to post in WTS. We just keep on posting here or there, hoping to get your attention.

Be it a technical constraint or resource constraint that causes the delay. I think it will help if the admin could set the protocol for it. Maybe a separate registration thread for people who wanted access. This will reduce the number of repeated posts all over the place.

Hope it makes sense. thanks.

Hi Moderators

I emailed a few weeks ago to ask for access to the Want to Sell section, but have not had a reply yet.

could you please grant me access to the WTS section? thanks.

Hi

appreciate if you could grant me access to Want to Sell and Oversea spree section. I have emailed several times but have not receive any reply.

thanks

Dear moderators,

My member has just reached 1 year and would appreciate if you could grant me access to the Overseas sprees and WTS.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Joanane,

I think the minimum requirement is that the member must be at least 1 year. but I also not sure of the other requirement. It seem that there is some "terms and conditions" that we must have miss out.. Could anyone alighten us or it will be best that the terms and condition are listed in the section where all the "don'ts" are written out on top of each topic.

Hi moderators,

Can you please grant me the access to post in Overseas Spree and WTS forum. I need it as I have joined some sprees but unable to respond on the thread effectively.

Thank you in advance!

Is there a faster way to contact moderator bout tis coz it seems lyk everyone is requesting n no one is there to ans our queries.

Hi Chin Leng and Bee Lee,

I'm one of those anxious mummies who has repeatedly asked to be given access to Overseas Spree and WTS forum. Despite emails sent and multiple postings, I have not hear from you. Can you please respond?

Hi Moderators,

I have asked for granting the access to post in WTS thread for a few months already. I would appreciate if you could activate my account asap, as I need to clear some of bb stuffs before moving to a new place. Thanks a lot!

Hi Moderators

I have been a active member for more than 1 year and would like to apply to be able to post in WTS thread. I have emailed earlier but there were no reply. Appreciate your help. Thanks.

Can moderators please at least respond? We mummies have been posting on this thread for the longest time. Wld really appreciate your relpy.

Hi moderators,

Can you please grant me the access to post in Overseas Spree and WTS forum too.

Many thanks in advance!

Any luck mummies? I sent numerous emails and requests too. I think they just went into the drain.

Back