<b>Applying to be able to post in overseas spree and WTS threads</b>

Hi moderator, till td stil have nt heard frm u yet...
had already emailed to u several times but no reply...
pls grant my access to WTS n Oversea thread asap.
TIA

Wondering whether moderator will follow tis thread or nt as i have nt gt e access yet to post in oversea spree section
sad.gif
HAIZ!

Hi moderator

i didnt know tat i need to apply for acces to post in Overseas Spree and WTS forum.
Please grant my access as soon as you can, cos the spree closed tomorrow. please please... thanks for your help.

*I have sent you emails too.

Thanks!

Hi moderator,
till today still have nt heard frm u yet...
had already emailed to u several times but no reply...
pls grant my access to WTS n Oversea thread asap.
tks

Have already join forum for 1yr.I would like to apply for access to post in OVerseas spree and WTS forum too.thanks!!!!

Hi,

Was not able to post in Oversea Spree still...I understand that there is a restriction for people to grant access to Oversea Spree and WTS forum, this is done to prevent people to misuse this forum. Maybe can pls consider to grant access to join the Spree but not allow to start a thread in the oversea Spree...I do not understand why we are allowed to join the BP but are not allowed to join the spree...

Pls kindly grant my access soon as I have not gotten any reply...
Thanks.

hi moderators,

just manage to reach more than a year..

kindly pls grant access to post in Overseas spree &amp; WTS forum

Many thanks!~

<font color="0000ff">hi moderators,

just manage to reach more than a year..

kindly pls grant access to post in Overseas spree &amp; WTS forum

Many thanks!~</font>

<font face=" comic MS sans"> <font color="ff0000"> anyone gt access aft posting here?
seems like moderator wasnt monitoring tis thread
sad.gif

Hi moderator i u happen to see tis thread, pls grant my access to post in oversea n WTS forum

TIA</font></font>

moderators,

I would like to be granted access for WTS threads too. Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks a lot!

me too, have been emailing them, posting is relevant thread, but no response so far...

hope to obtain permission to post in wts and overseas sprees too...

I am also wondering if anyone get access after posting here?

We seems to have multiple repeated request from same person!

This is my 2nd request (just finish 1 yr period)...hope moderators do read this thread and allow those that fulfill 1 yr period to access oversead spreed and WTS forum.

Hello,

I am another one of those who have sent repeated emails in vain too.

Could someone please kindly look into this soon? Thanks very much.

Hi Moderators,

Please pls grant me access to overseas spree and wts forum.. have written to you few times already.

Thanks much!

Hi moderators,

Can you please grant me the access to post in Overseas Spree and WTS forum.

Thanks,
Wenbao

Hello! everybody , I am Helen Fei , working as a manager in a baby pool manufacturer , we are looking for an agent as baby pool, if you are interset in , please contact me . We offer our customer products at good quality and best price .MSN: [email protected]

hello moderators...as my hubby is posted to china for work , i would sincerely hope to be granted the access to post in overseas spree and wts forum so that i can start the china website spree. thank you so much.

Hi moderators,
ive been trying to post under WTS and wrote several times to you but to no avail. Could someone pls attend to me? Thanks

hi moderators,

Wld appreciate if you cld activate my account to be able to post in the WTS &amp; Overseas spree sections

Thanks in advance!!

Hi Moderators,

I have been asking for grant to access to be able to post in WTS and overseas spree for a few months already.
I would appreciate if you could activate my account asap Tks

Hi moderators, pls grant me access to post in overseas Spree and WTS forum. I have email you guys umpteen times but no response. Hope to hear from you all soon. I appreciate the prompt reply.

thanks

Back