<b>Applying to be able to post in overseas spree and WTS threads</b>

Hi Bee Lee &amp; Moderators

I would like to apply for access to post in OVerseas spree and WTS forum too. Thank alot! Really Hope to HEAR FROM you SOON. Happy Moo Moo Year.

hi moderators,

I would like to apply for access to post in Overseas Spree and WTS forum. Thx in advance

HI Moderators,

I have sent a couple of emails long long before. But till todate no replies from any of u. I would lke to post in WTS thread and other re-stricted threads..

THanks!

Me too, sent them emails, they just dont respond
sad.gif

me too, i have sent couple of email plus post in the spree but they just don't response
sad.gif

Wonder what has help them up

i've just received email from Bee Lee granting me access to marketplace. So fellow Mummies, do wait patiently. =)
thanks Bee Lee

hi moderators,

Can pls grant me the access to post in Overseas Spree and WTS forum.
this is the second time I'm asking already.. thanks

Hi,
I would like to apply for access to post in Overseas spree and WTS threads.

Please let me know outcome.

thanks

Hi,

I would like to apply for posting in WTS too!
had email &amp; the response was "All approvals are done at the sole discretion of the site owner.
Im afraid Im in no position to help on this matter."...which means we just have to wait patiently?

Hi, Have email a few times. Pls help to grant the access for the restricted sections soon. Look forward for your reply soonn...Thanks in advance!

Hi, I would like to have access to overseas spree and WTS thread.
I had emailed both moderator n bee lee several times but there is no reply at all....

thank u!

hi,

i had yet to receive any reply regarding my request for access to post in the overseas spree and WTS threads.
please kindly reply.
thanks alot!

Hi moderator, till td stil have nt heard frm u yet...
had already emailed to u several times but no reply...
pls grant my access to WTS n Oversea thread asap.
TIA!

hi moderators,

I would like to apply for access to post in Overseas Spree and WTS forum. Thx in advance

Back