<b>Applying to be able to post in overseas spree and WTS threads</b>

Hi Bee Lee,

Kindly notify me once I am allowed to post on the Restricted areas.

Thanks!
happy.gif

HI Bee Lee,

I have emailed you few times. Pls allow me to post in restricted areas as I have joined over 1 year. thanks.

ellysia, be patient, u joined last oct, now oni sep, so haven't 1yr lah. u very active, esp in MTB thread, got even more postings than me, so shdn't be a prob bah... just wait... cos oct coming soon liao!

Actually i totally forgot about tis
1752091.gif
Hope to get activated, altho not a priority at the moment. Hope mods take notice yah
1752092.gif

hi bee lee,

any chance that u have sorted out the SEPT batch alrdy... my registration is last oct and hope to get activated asap.

tks

HI ALL

Am a newbie here. Would like to know if I am allowed to participate in the buying (from mom's that are selling)and bulk purchase section?

Thanks

M&amp;N: hi dun think u allowed to post, but u can always PM the seller
happy.gif
Thats what i do for the WTS and spree section. If they had listed thier direct email better yet. Thenu can email them directly.

Ima: Thanks for your answer. Was wondering what is "upz" means? And is there any thread that I can see what are all the other abbrev stands for?

Thanks

M&amp;N: "UPZ" just means up lor
happy.gif
Ppl post that so that thier thread will be at the top of other threads, so more visible for others. If not will sink at the bottom then less noticable. These are mostly WTS threads.

Hi Bee Lee ,

I already past 1 year upon registration . Pls kindly activate my acct to be allow in the oversea spree participation . Thanks .

Hi Bee Lee

I have emailed you a couple time regarding the oversea spree too. Have joined SMH since june 07. Hope you can grant me access to the restricted area.

Thanks.

Hi Mod,
Would appreciate it if you could act on our requests to activate our accounts to access the overseas spree thread.

hi CL/BL,
am i entitled to activate my account to participate in overseas sprees and WTS threads? Pls email me more details. Thanks.

Hi Mods, i email twice to request of activ of my acc for overseas n WTS area. till now still waiting for approval. I registered in oct 2007.
Thanks

Hi Mods!
Could you please advise what exactly we have to do to get you to activate our accounts? Flood the thread with repeated requests?
Please respond.
Thank you.

anybody can help me? I'm just joint and very ichy
happy.gif
to joint the oversea spree, but as i read only after 1 year I can post to oversea spree forum, is there anyway that i can joint the oversea? thanks for your help.

Chomel Lee (kenkee),
you can try to PM the spree organiser,
just click on their name on the left to send them a Private message.
HTHs.
happy.gif

HI .. i have sent email to the moderators 3 (THREE) times already.. but still no replies or news that i can post on the WTS thread..

can pls assist ??

Dear all,
Please be patient. I just got the emails from Mods that they "upgraded" me. So now I am able to post in WTS thread. 1 mth after my enquiry post here.

Generally, u have to wait a few weeks after you pass the 1 year mark.

HTHs

patient?? i have been very very patient liaoz.. even before i move house.. i already applied liaoz.. til today?? wat happened?? SIGH!

wait a few weeks after we pass the 1 yr mark?? Hello.. u see? i am february one leh!! toMOLO IS NOVEMBER ALREADY!!!

I also recently gotten an email from Bee Lee that I cld post in the restricted zones.

1 thing... during my 1st yr, I seldom post in WTB/Free/BP, I mostly post in non-marketplace threads.

Hi Mod,

I've emailed u a couple of time. i hope u can give me the access to post in Overseas Spree and WTS forum . I've join in Nov 2007. thanks

Hi

I would like to apply for access to post in Overseas Spree and WTS forum. I joined in March 2007. Thanks!

Hi,

I would like to apply for access to post in Overseas Spree forum as well, have sent two emails previously but didn't get any reply.

Thanks!

Hi Bee Lee,

I would like to apply for access to post in Overseas spree and WTS forum. Please help to activate my account. Thanks a million!!
happy.gif

Back