<b>Applying to be able to post in overseas spree and WTS threads</b>

<font color="aa00aa">clovy, i got BL's email on early of the following mth after i 'graduated'. So maybe u'll need to wait for another week, since u had been waiting for a year oredy, rite? hehe....</font>

BL,

i sent u a couple of email on my access to the restricted marketplace section as i am 1yrs old already in July but till now i am not able to post on these sections.

can let me know. Thx

hi beelee, me too unable to access restricted marketplace section. hope to receive your email soon. thanks
happy.gif

Username: Cuteeland

I also only got Bee Lee's email (that says I'm granted access) about 2-3weeks after I 'graduated'.

Thus, to all, pls be patient with Bee Lee lah. Give her some time.

Me too! I just got Bee Lee's email yesterday, 2 weeks after the my official graduation date.
happy.gif

Think she will get back to everyone.

hi, how long do i need to be 'graduate' in order to access the restricted section. They go by number of post or the year being the member. pls enlighten me .....thanks

Thanks ♥~Felicia~♥ (feliciarosey), I got an graduation email from BL on Jul 31. Yeah!!! I am so happy even though I have nothing to post in the restricted section yet. Just feel great that I am finally a full-fledged member in this forum.

Hi Bee Lee, I replied your email just to say thank you but email is bounced back. Anyway, if you happen to read my msg here. Want to say THANK YOU for taking your busy time to grant me the access to the restricted zone.

Hi Bee Lee, hope to be able to post under WTS and Spree sections too. Care to PM me if this can be done? Thanks!

hi hi hi .. I just passed a year ... waiting impatiently for my turn to be able to post in the restricted sections ...

Yoooo hoooooo Bee Lee *me waving frantically*

nick: kristalangel

tulipnutz, besides being a member for 1yr, u need to be active in non-marketplc threads in order to "graduate". based on ur current # of postings, may not be able to "graduate".

babysage, tink bee lee v.biz, she might not hv e time to PM u, tink better for u to email her &amp; check.

hi bee lee,

I had emailed you a couple of time regarding ability to post at WTS and other restricted thread. But till nw, there is no reply. I have been a yr old member since June 08...It has been 2 mths and pls let me know asap..

If not approved, at least let me know why

tks

alamak Jaz ... you have been waiting so long?? 2 months (past the year)? ...

die la ... I just passed a year this month ... I was hoping to sell some of my things off in the WTS section so I can join a BP asap to get new stuff ... like that how to sell my stuff in time ?

I guess Bee Lee must be busy ...

Actually I thought the restriction is lifted automatically once you've passed a year .. but looks like no leh ..

anyway, I am an active member regualrly posting in the MTB section ..

Hope Bee Lee lifts my restriction soon ...

YOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO !!! *pregnant woman waving and jumping up and down frantically*

no wonder i couldnt take part in any of the sprees..hahaha..i will keep myself active from 2day onwards..hahaha..

leng leng, but seriously i dun tink bee lee wld hv e time to PM anyone, so if anyone needs to look for her, best is to email lor, anyway, i dun email her, i normally email e generic mod acct, aso their email accts aso not tha secretive, just search ard e forum &amp; cld get mods acct liao.

babysage, i dun hv her email acct, i normally email e generic mods acct.

hihi... i email already ler but no reply one...
does anyone know how long they take to reply or any other way of "contacting" them?

Hi Chin Leng, Bee Lee,

I have just pm'ed you regarding ability to post at WTS and other restricted threads. I have joined this forum since Aug 07.

Kindly grant me the access, thanks.

Hi all,

My email has crashed so I have lost track on who has emailed me for access to the Restricted Marketplace.

If you have registered BEFORE 1 Sep 2007 and has no access to the Restricted Marketplace yet, please list your username here. I will review and emailed you separately.

Those who registered ON and AFTER 1 Sep 2007, I will be doing a batch migration sometime in mid-Sept. So, please DO NOT email me now.

Do appreciate if you allow me a week to do that as I'm still sorting out my email thingy
sad.gif

Thank you very much.

Best regards
Bee Lee

Hi Bee Lee,

Sorry to hear about your email problem.

I think besides having join the forum for 1 year, there are also other considerations before the member is granted access to the Restricted Marketplace. Perhaps, you could also clarify here what are the criteria in order for the member to be granted access to the Restricted Marketplace so that people would know the reasons if they had not yet been granted access. Just a suggestion as many people have been asking what's the criteria. Thanks.

Back