<b>Applying to be able to post in overseas spree and WTS threads</b>

Hi mods,
I'm not sure if posting here actually helps in anyway, but just thought I'd try anyway!
happy.gif
Pls grant me access to post in Overseas Spree &amp; WTS. I've been effectively active for past 1 yr.
Thanks a bunch!

Hi moderators,
I have been an active member for more than 1 year.
Please grant me access to post in Overseas Spree and WTS forum.
Thank you!

Hi Bee Lee &amp; Chin Leng,

Please grant me access to Overseas Sprees and WTS. Had email-ed Bee Lee few times but no reply. Hope to post in WTS ASAP. Thks

Can please grant me access to Oversee Spree and WTS.

I'm interested to join like the Crocs US spree but missed out due to the restriction.
sad.gif

Would appreciate if you can grant me access to oversea section. I'm currently posting thru PM and am very frustrated with particular spree organizer. As i've yet to receive my items which arrived and payment made in full since 26th Feb. The last email i receive was 1st March mentioning that my items would be posted the following day hence i've yet to receive any news from the spree organizer.

I would appreciate being able to post on the Overseas thread as to be more transparent with the spree organizer.

thank you very much for your time.

Thanks alot

Please grant me access to Overseas Sprees and WTS.

Thanks so much!

Will the moderators inform us when the access is made possible?

Or do we need to check everyday if the access has been granted to us?

I've joined singaporemotherhood for a yr. am eligible to apply for access to Overseas Sprees and WTS. Pls grant me. tks

Hey, what happen to all Mods?? nobody seem to attend to this web. send email also no use.. I think they don't need member like us..

Hi Chin Leng and Bee Lee

I have been member since 06 but till now still ve no access, me too desperate to join a spree too. Pls grant!

Hi all members, me just wan to share.
No offence! And saw BL post few months back for assistance and more moderators.. so she might be very busy to reply all.

FYI
Marketplace and Exchange Corner (Restricted)
The following topics are restricted to current members who activated their account before 15 November 2006.

For future application, only members who have been active for one year or more can apply to join.

Saw quite a few member from 2007 and less than 1000 post.. seems that BL might think u r not active enough?? Maybe u can try to post more at
the market area and also at the dicussion thread (A Meeting Place for all Mothers and Mothers-to-be)

And some of you are less than a year, please note u must be active member at least a year b4 they approved.

I joined about 1yr+ (Feb2009 &amp; have 1000+ post) and just able to post at Want to Sell and Spree. They just sent me a email to inform.

Hopefully BL take note and approve you all soon

Gd luck!
btw, some1 mentioned b4 they approved by batches...

Hi Angie

Thanks for sharing!

I was been memeber since Dec 06 and till now, I have yet to get my access. Had been posting and requesting since 6 months back and till now still .... sob sob ...

I has been actively doing posting ... but still no news on my access.......

Sigh! Hope BL can see and approve ....

Hi bel22, really? oh no.. think she can't breathe already.. haha.. so many ppl asking for access .. more and more new members..

u need some luck.. try email moderator.. ask.. although maybe no reply at least u tried
happy.gif

They might had missed out those 2006 n 2007 , maybe tat time u all not actively in posting.. think must have more post number chances better??

Gd luck &amp; best wishes to all of U!

Hi momo-chan and all,

Not to worry, we are currently looking into it. Thank you.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

Back