<b>Applying to be able to post in overseas spree and WTS threads</b>

I just got my access too.
Emailed directly to Bee Lee and waited for almost 2 months.

I guess have to wait patiently since there's so many request from forumers to grant access.

By the way, thanks Bee Lee!

For those who are not one year old yet, seem like this is what u should do -

3 months before u are "one year old", start writing to the mods (or Bee Lee directly) and request for access. Then by the time u get your access, then just nice - u r one year old
happy.gif

Samantha Tan (bluemarinesg),
what's the point of flooding Bee Lee's mailbox??
It'll just make the process even slower.

I just got access too and I have not written at all to Bee Lee. I agree with Leng Leng. How is it going to speed up the process by giving more work to Bee Lee?

It looks like the access is done in batches at different intervals, e.g. a big batch of user ids every few months or so. So the only thing to do is wait patiently
happy.gif

Hi Mod,

Pls grant access to WTS &amp; Overseas spree sections. I hit more than 1 year for some time already. I was an active member since 2006. Thanks!

Hi moderators,

my account is registered more than a year. But i didn't get any email from you about my access to WTS and overseas spree. Hope to hear from you all soon! Thanks.

Hi,

I reg is yr 2006 and till now receive no news about the access. dear moderators, pls grant our access to WTS and overseas spree thanks! Looking forward to your news thanks!

Hi, I have been participating in overseas spree by sending private messages to spree organiser to post on my behalf. Please may I have right to post in overseas spree? Thks!

Hi,

For those interested, I have a Facebook application for organizing and participating in oversea sprees.

Visit CoSpReEs

Thanx for the support!

Hi Chin Leng,
I have been a member since Nov 2007 but still unable to post in the WTS and Overseas Forum. Would appreciaate if u could look into it.There are people who joined in 2008 and have made the same number of posting in the forum have already have their account activated.
(I can give you the proof if u need it)

I have posted numerous times and emailed you but nothing as been done since Jan this year. In another another 2 months, I will be with the forum for 2 year. I don't think it should take you more than 9 months to grant me access.

Hi Bee Lee/Chin Leng

I have been active and buying alot of things in the BPs and have been participating in overseas spree by sending private messages and email to spree organiser for my orders. Would appreciate very much if you could kindly grant my access to post in overseas spree.

Thanks/Regards

<font color="0000ff">Hi Bee Lee/Chin Leng,

Could you please grant me access to overseas sprees and WTS? Have reached my 1 year anniversary. Thank you! </font>
happy.gif

Hi Bee Lee/Chin Leng,

Could you please grant me access to overseas sprees and WTS? I have requested for a couple of times but still have not been granted access.

Hi Bee Lee/Chin Leng

Kindly approve my request to post in WTS/overseas as I have been with SMH for more than one yr. Had send u several emails but receive no response.

Thanks alot!

Hi Bee Lee / Chin Leng,

I have been member since 2006, kindly grant me the access to overseas sprees and WTX thanks!

Hi Bee Lee / Chin Leng,

Have reach 1 yr anniversary, can i have access to oversea spree and WTS. Thank you.

Hi Bee Lee and Chin Leng,

Please grant me access to Overseas Spree and WTS. thank you!(this is probably my 3rd request..)

Hi Bee Lee and Chin Leng,

Please grant me access to Overseas Spree and WTS. thank you!(this is probably my 3rd request..)

Back