<b>Applying to be able to post in overseas spree and WTS threads</b>

Hi,
I would like to apply to be able to post in WTS and overseas spree. Account more than 1 year. Sent a few emails for this request for no reply. Appreciate your response pls. Thks!

Me also! would like to apply to be able to post in WTS and overseas spree. Account more than 1 year. Sent a few emails for this request for no reply. Appreciate your response pls. Thks!

Hi Moderator,

Could you grant me access to WTS/ overseas sprees? Had wrote in a few times for this request but no reply. Been here for more than 1 yr. Thanks.

Hi Bee Lee/Chin Leng,

Could you please grant me access to overseas sprees and WTS? Have reached my 1 year anniversary. Thank you!

Hi,

If not for everyone to access to overseas sprees and WTS. Pls, close the web, never give chance or way to everyone. what for? Try to make funny to everyone. Or only get the people go into this web and buy products from your only. So others cannot ad their selling products here. For those are fast and super smart people to sell.

It's not fair.... go back sleep.

Dear Mods,
I would like to apply for the rights to post in the Marketplace and Exchange Corner please. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Hi Moderator,

Could you grant me access to WTS/ overseas sprees? Had wrote in a few times for this request but no reply. Been here for more than 1 yr. Thanks.

Hi moderators,

Me too. Been here for more than a year and yet I still can't post in Overseas Spree and WTS forum.

Hi moderators,
Have sent several emails and posted in another thread requesting acces to Overseas Spree &amp; WTS forum. Its past my 1 year anniversary here. pls grant access thanks.

Hi beelee/chin ling

been here for more than a year and still can't post in Overseas Spree and WTS forum. when can i get access? tks

<font color="0000ff"><font face="comic sans ms,tahoma">Hi Bee Lee/Chin Leng

Kindly please approve my request to post in WTS. Have wrote several emails but no response.

Thanks alot!</font></font>

Hi Bee Lee/Chin Leng,

Could you please approve my access to overseas sprees and WTS? Have reached my 1 year and need to purchase some products from the spree urgently. Thank you!

Hi,

Still unable to post anything at the overseas spree &amp; WTS sections. Please grant me the access.

Thanks.

Hi Bee Lee/Chin Leng,

Could you please approve my access to overseas sprees and WTS? Have reached my 1 year and need to purchase some products from the spree urgently. Thank you!

<font color="aa00aa">Hi Bee Lee/Chin Leng

Please approve my request to post in overseas sprees and WTS.

Thanks a million!</font>

Mummy Ash (shvanne).
maybe you can PM the organizer for your orders?
Just click on her name on the left to send her a Private Message.

HTHs.
happy.gif

<font color="119911"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Hi Bee Lee/Chin Leng,

Could you please grant me access to overseas sprees and WTS? Have reached my 1 year anniversary. Many thanks!</font></font>

Hi Moderator,

Please grant access to WTS and oversea sprees forum. Been here for 1 year. Sent a few emails but no response yet. Thanks.

Hi Moderators,

Same here..i have been here for more than 2yr. My child has grown much bigger now since my last email application. Have lotsa 2nd hand items to sell. Hope i can be granted access soon
happy.gif

Hi Mod

I have joined for more than 1 yr now and would like to pply for access to post in Overseas Spree and WTS forum. Pls assist.

Thank you. =)

Hi Bee Lee/ Chin Leng

I'm a member for over a yr already! pls allow my acct to be able to post in the WTS section!

Thank u!

Yeah...Me too! Pls grant me "a lucky charm" to be able to post at WTS &amp; Overseas Spree.

Been active member and obidience too..for more than a year.

Hi Moderator,

Please grant access to WTS and oversea sprees forum. Been here for 1 year. Sent a few emails but no response yet. Thanks.

Catherine Ong (ah_meow2)
Username: ah_meow2

Post Number: 128
Posted on Sunday, August 09, 2009 - 12:37 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,

Can I apply to have access to the overseas spree and WTS Forum too.

Thanks.

Please grant me access to the overseas spree &amp; WTS Forum.
Thank you

I just got my access.

Got to email directly (after joining a year or more to Bee Lee) and wait for about a month or so.

Thanks for letting me access.

hello bee lee

i've registered since aug 08 so can grant me the access to the overseas spree and WTS Forum too.

thanks

Back