Aunty Kelly Confinement Nanny

Cheryl Loke

Hi there..
May i know.if anyone has engaged this confinement lady from malaysia- aunty Kelly (sg no: 96141618)?
My hubby's colleague recommended her. His colleague said that she is pro breastfeeding and is very knowledgable. She also does not mind cooking a bit more for the rest of the family. My hubby said that his colleague is so amazed with aunty Kelly that he is willing to pay her $500 more.
I will like to hear more reviews abt aunty Kelly b4 making a decision.. thank u so much!

Hi have you already made a decision? I engaged aunty Kelly before. Yup she is very pro breastfeeding and will happily cook more when my aunty come over.

Hi there..
May i know.if anyone has engaged this confinement lady from malaysia- aunty Kelly (sg no: 96141618)?
My hubby's colleague recommended her. His colleague said that she is pro breastfeeding and is very knowledgable. She also does not mind cooking a bit more for the rest of the family. My hubby said that his colleague is so amazed with aunty Kelly that he is willing to pay her $500 more.
I will like to hear more reviews abt aunty Kelly b4 making a decision.. thank u so much!

Hi Cheryl, I did not have a positive experience with aunty kelly as my confinement nanny. I agree that she is pro breastfeeding, but she is rough with baby handling and has fallen asleep with my baby at times on her, which is risky and a safety issue. She is also very very talkative.

Last edited:
Hi have you already made a decision? I engaged aunty Kelly before. Yup she is very pro breastfeeding and will happily cook more when my aunty come over.

Hi there.. sorry.. just saw ur msg. Thank u for the reply.
Actually.. i lost my baby at the 7th week.. went for my 1st gynae check 1 week after i post my qn here.. no heartbeat was detected.. went for uterus evacuation..
But thank you for ur advice. When i conceive again, will keep aunty Kelly in mind. =)

Back