Aug 2017 Mummies

18 Aug and u already know?? thats fast!
Mine is 3 Aug, but scan shows 7 Aug, bb too small :(
You decided on gynae yet? I'm at Parkway East, same as #1

18 Aug and u already know?? thats fast!
Mine is 3 Aug, but scan shows 7 Aug, bb too small :(
You decided on gynae yet? I'm at Parkway East, same as #1
Hehe yeah i am early cos my af always very zun. Im looking for gynae cos my previous gynae dun deliver anymore. Who is ur gynae? Im staying in the east so PEH is good!

Hehe yeah i am early cos my af always very zun. Im looking for gynae cos my previous gynae dun deliver anymore. Who is ur gynae? Im staying in the east so PEH is good!
Dr Heng Tung Lan
I also stay in the east, thats y i just went for the most popular gynae in PEH , but long waiting time

Hi ladies, first of all, congrats on your pregnancy! I would like to join this group pls :)

A little intro about myself. This is my 4th pregnancy. First pregnancy is a boy - he's 4 years old now. Have been trying for no. 2 since 2013 and had 2 miscarriages. Praying v hard that this little beanie will be healthy

Just saw my gynae today for my 1st appointment. Bb was hiding but we finally saw the sac and hb. Scan edd is national day. Super excited! :)

Hi ladies, first of all, congrats on your pregnancy! I would like to join this group pls :)

A little intro about myself. This is my 4th pregnancy. First pregnancy is a boy - he's 4 years old now. Have been trying for no. 2 since 2013 and had 2 miscarriages. Praying v hard that this little beanie will be healthy

Just saw my gynae today for my 1st appointment. Bb was hiding but we finally saw the sac and hb. Scan edd is national day. Super excited! :)
all will be well! :)

Hi rachel hi esther!! Congrats !
All will be well Esther! Whens your next scan?
Mine is 4 weeks time and i cant wait already...baby was also 'hiding' lol

Anybody looking good and experience malaysian confinement lady. Pls do contact me. She is flexible person. She help me for 2 months

Thanks sacchar! My next scan is in 3 weeks' time. I was so anxious today cos of my previous 2 miscarriages that I drank too much water for the ab scan, thought the fuller the bladder the clearer the scan but the scan was blur. Then my gynae asked me to empty my bladder n we tried V scan but intestine was blocking the bb. So I drank water again to try ab scan but not so much this time and I touched my tummy n told bb to please let us see it's well so that we need not worry till next scan and we saw it with the heartbeat blinking!

Hope you see your bb at your next scan :) If you're anxious, maybe you can request to bring forward your next appointment by 2 weeks?

Last edited:
Hi everyone! I just tested positive last night! Was quite a shock because hubs n I didn't expect to b pregnant so fast since we took really long trying with our first. I have yet to see a Gynae, crossing fingers there will b a heartbeat. But based on the calculated date my edd should be August 18!

Anyone had really bad MS last round? I m so scared this time round will b the same too or worse :(

Hi everyone! I just tested positive last night! Was quite a shock because hubs n I didn't expect to b pregnant so fast since we took really long trying with our first. I have yet to see a Gynae, crossing fingers there will b a heartbeat. But based on the calculated date my edd should be August 18!

Anyone had really bad MS last round? I m so scared this time round will b the same too or worse :(
Hi! We have the same edd! Same story, we oso tried v long for our first. Already tot of booking appt for ivf liao, din expect to strike.
Anyway, every round is diff. Im starting to have heartburn and breathlessness while #1 was ok.

Hi Aly, congrats and welcome to the group! Crossing my fingers for you too :)

I didn't have much MS symptons for my firstborn but my current one seems worse but no vomitting yet. Your firstborn a girl? Cos I read MS symptons usually worse if expecting girls dunno how true haha

Hi Kerie! Congrats and welcome to the group too, we have the same EDD :)

Mt E Novena seems to have v gd reviews but I also like the food at TMC :p I'll have to check if my gynae delivers at MEN cos my last time she only delivered at TMC and there wasn't MEN yet haha

Last edited:
Hi! We have the same edd! Same story, we oso tried v long for our first. Already tot of booking appt for ivf liao, din expect to strike.
Anyway, every round is diff. Im starting to have heartburn and breathlessness while #1 was ok.

I think my case opposite from both of you. My firstborn was v fast and no. 2 hasn't been smooth sailing not sure if it's my age when ttc for no. 2. My no. 1 mommy group has a lot of cases like both of you.

I've been feeling breathless too and a lot of gas.

Have you ladies decided on your prenatal screening test? I did OSAR for my no. 1 but will do panorama for my current one per my gynae's suggestion cos of my age.

Ah so coincedental! :) yes I was gonna start going on clomid n Tcm already starting next year but didn't expect to test positive. Pray for healthy babies n smooth pregnancy!

Same situation, unexpected pregnancy. But so far all my pregnancies no morning sickness, finger crossed that this round will be the same.

Hi Aly, congrats and welcome to the group! Crossing my fingers for you too :)

I didn't have much MS symptons for my firstborn but my current one seems worse but no vomitting yet. Your firstborn a girl? Cos I read MS symptons usually worse if expecting girls dunno how true haha

Hi Esther! Yes my first one was a girl, MS was so bad that's why I waited quite awhile to try for second.. Was v unfunctional the whole pregnancy. I read the same thing too! If this one is not hopefully will b better but if girl again I heard will b worse. Your first one is boy?

Hi Esther! Yes my first one was a girl, MS was so bad that's why I waited quite awhile to try for second.. Was v unfunctional the whole pregnancy. I read the same thing too! If this one is not hopefully will b better but if girl again I heard will b worse. Your first one is boy?

Yes my #1 a boy and I felt quite good throughout the pregnancy except heartburn if I eat full meal at night. A lot of people commented I looked radiant haha.

For current pregnancy, I usually wake up feeling ok but as the day progresses, I feel worse and non-functional. But hubby and I think that symptons are good indications so just try to bear with it lor haha

Same situation, unexpected pregnancy. But so far all my pregnancies no morning sickness, finger crossed that this round will be the same.

I was almost going to give up on ttc #2 and started exercising to lose weight n bb strikes this month so also kind of unexpected for me :)

Cos of pregnancy, I've cancelled my Xmas holiday, think better don't travel in T1 if possible. Hope to make up for the holiday in T2.

I was almost going to give up on ttc #2 and started exercising to lose weight n bb strikes this month so also kind of unexpected for me :)

Cos of pregnancy, I've cancelled my Xmas holiday, think better don't travel in T1 if possible. Hope to make up for the holiday in T2.
Cancel ah? I plan to go ahead with my taiwan trip from 28dec-5jan...cannot? Asked tcm, she say as long as got heartbeat, can go. Haven chk with gynae...cos its whole family...hard to cancel :(

I have started my dieting regime last month too, will hope to continue to eat healthy through this 9month. Very drag trying to lose 15-17kg again after birth. And I haven't Went back to pre preg weight after my 2nd delivery

Cancel ah? I plan to go ahead with my taiwan trip from 28dec-5jan...cannot? Asked tcm, she say as long as got heartbeat, can go. Haven chk with gynae...cos its whole family...hard to cancel :(

Cos I've been ttc #2 for more than 3 years and had 2 MCs, this pregnancy is v precious to me and hb so we decided not to take any risk. My gynae's clinic gave me a letter last week and SQ already refunded me. But yesterday when I saw my gynae, she said actually if wana go short break can lah. I told her KIV to T2, too precious and stressful to take any risk.

I have started my dieting regime last month too, will hope to continue to eat healthy through this 9month. Very drag trying to lose 15-17kg again after birth. And I haven't Went back to pre preg weight after my 2nd delivery

My current weight is the same as my weight when I gave birth to #1 :p

Hi Kerie! Congrats and welcome to the group too, we have the same EDD :)

Mt E Novena seems to have v gd reviews but I also like the food at TMC :p I'll have to check if my gynae delivers at MEN cos my last time she only delivered at TMC and there wasn't MEN yet haha
Hi Esther, which gynae did u engage? :) I'm going for maternity tour at MEN end of Dec. shall review after that.

Back