ARSA-Aberrant right subclavian artery

Hello did you get your result ? Can you pls let Me know i m Having the same situation Now
Hi, yes we have just gotten back out results 2 weeks ago and thankfully the amnio fluid test was all good, so it should be an isolated ARSA case for us. We are going for our follow up check up and see what the gynae will advise us on next steps.

Hi, would like to check if 20 weeks scan result showed isolated ARSA or ARSA? i did my NIPT test around week 11, everything seems fine and low risk. And i did detail scan today, structure of baby all normal i saw one finding mentioned isolated ARSA. Can i check with you girls if your baby born are fine and healthy? did PD said anything when bb born?

My baby has isolated arsa. Born 8 weeks ago. She's fine and normal. Doctor only gave a brochure on arsa.
Hi, may i know if the doctor mentioned anything or anything need to take note after birth? mine also isolated ARSA during 20th week Detailed scan, my gynae said there's shouldn't be any issue as it is isolated and baby structure everthing looks fine.

Mommies, i have few questions

1) Can mommies share how their babies doing with isolated ARSA case in terms of growth, food swallow and over all experience
2) Is there any other forum or group in sinagpore which i can join.

Please reply. I am really worried.

Hello parents
My baby with ASRA is now 8 months young. Just want to ask if your kid with ASRA is it easy to get cough sometimes. She has no issue with feeding and swallowing. But I found that when she got sick especially cough, phlegm and flu, her cough tend to prolong. Not sure is it a sign to monitor.
I am suggesting to open a fb group with all parents with ASRA concern.

Hello parents
My baby with ASRA is now 8 months young. Just want to ask if your kid with ASRA is it easy to get cough sometimes. She has no issue with feeding and swallowing. But I found that when she got sick especially cough, phlegm and flu, her cough tend to prolong. Not sure is it a sign to monitor.
hi jacey, i do have the same question, may be some members can answer the query, as i did not deliver the baby. if you create FB group plz add me as well

Hello parents

I don't think the prolonged cough is due to arsa because cough generally takes a while to recover. My 2 older sons do not have arsa but their cough takes a bit of time to go away when they fall sick.

Hello parents
plz join this https://t.me/+Y8BR7qlZeuFlYWFl

Am 21 weeks pregnant with no.4 and just got to find out that my baby is down with ASRA. Husband making me worried and we went to counselling all for Amino/NIPT. Dun want to worry for no reason but he said am 38 and he is 40 and the risks is there. Reading all these posts does help to make me at ease. Any kind advice from mommies whom have just give birth to babies with ARSA? Done with MMS and DS results is low risk. Thursday going for Amino.

Am 21 weeks pregnant with no.4 and just got to find out that my baby is down with ASRA. Husband making me worried and we went to counselling all for Amino/NIPT. Dun want to worry for no reason but he said am 38 and he is 40 and the risks is there. Reading all these posts does help to make me at ease. Any kind advice from mommies whom have just give birth to babies with ARSA? Done with MMS and DS results is low risk. Thursday going for Amino.
Hi, I just give birth in Jul 2023, my baby so far are fine ya..Nipt test was low risk that time

Hi, I just give birth in Jul 2023, my baby so far are fine ya..Nipt test was low risk that time
Thanks for the update... wonder why now got so many tings to worry abt.... last time, pregnancy was jus breeze.... no worries at all.... maybe cos ages factor.... thanks and congrats mommy.....

Thanks for the update... wonder why now got so many tings to worry abt.... last time, pregnancy was jus breeze.... no worries at all.... maybe cos ages factor.... thanks and congrats mommy.....

Actually I only 33 this year and found out this during week 20 detailed scan. Nowadays technology more advance a lot things being highlighted and make us getting stress and worried

Back