April 2018 Mummies

Hi,

My LMP was 20 Jun and i tested 2 days back it was negative. My cycle tends to be very irregular can stretch from 31 to 41 days. These 2 days, my breast very sore and pain especially the nipple area. Not sure if I am pregnant.

I am already a mother of 3 and they are 12, 9 and 6. A bit worried if really pregnant.

I'm 5 weeks now... And had my first vomit after dinner tonight. Wonder anyone has the same experience? Thinking could MS start so early into pregnancy and it's not in the morning but night??

Hi becks have you went for scan yet?? How was it??
Gynae says all is well. At 6 weeks can only see the gestational sac. Will be going back in another 3 weeks and by then can hear heartbeat. Gynae also said my edd is either 21 or 26 March!

I'm 5 weeks now... And had my first vomit after dinner tonight. Wonder anyone has the same experience? Thinking could MS start so early into pregnancy and it's not in the morning but night??
Yes possible to be at night. I have been feeling nauseous on the way home from work everyday this week.

Hi,

My LMP was 20 Jun and i tested 2 days back it was negative. My cycle tends to be very irregular can stretch from 31 to 41 days. These 2 days, my breast very sore and pain especially the nipple area. Not sure if I am pregnant.

I am already a mother of 3 and they are 12, 9 and 6. A bit worried if really pregnant.
Hi Carababy,

I am a mother of 3 too. Age 19, 18 & 9. I am 39 next year Feb. Hopefully all went well. :)

Hi Carababy,

I am a mother of 3 too. Age 19, 18 & 9. I am 39 next year Feb. Hopefully all went well. :)
Wow I am same age as you but amazing your eldest already 19. I went to gp for urine test today but was negative. Today is already day 42. Doctor said go back and test again 1 week later if menses still not here

Hi everyone.

i tested positive this morning. Gonna see a gynae soon. :)

Hi babe... You tested positive and how many weeks already? If less than 5 weeks wouldn't be able to scan and see anything so maybe can make a later appt to scan and see hb and all...

Mine is a faint line this morning on my kit but probably cause I was working late till 3 in the morning sooooo.

Having love hate relationship on being pregnant again. My #1 is 29 months now but life is so hectic and with two monsters it will be crazy

Hello! I tested positive last morning. Should be about 5weeks now. Scheduled my first ever gynae visit on 21 Aug. Do you all happen to know if a blood test will be taken on our first visit already? I cannot be sure if I am comfortable with this gynae and wants to avoid having my blood drawn again if I change gynae.

Hello! I tested positive last morning. Should be about 5weeks now. Scheduled my first ever gynae visit on 21 Aug. Do you all happen to know if a blood test will be taken on our first visit already? I cannot be sure if I am comfortable with this gynae and wants to avoid having my blood drawn again if I change gynae.

Don't think need to draw blood unless Gynae suspects not a healthy pregnancy then they wanna see how the hcg levels jump in your pregnancy. :) which Gynae are u going to? :)

Don't think need to draw blood unless Gynae suspects not a healthy pregnancy then they wanna see how the hcg levels jump in your pregnancy. :) which Gynae are u going to? :)
Ah I see. Made appointment with Dr Wong Heng Fong @ Thomas Medical. His clinic is at Tampines, nearby my home. How about you? :)

I also just tested positive yesterday... so next step would be to see gynae right? This is my first time...

I also just tested positive yesterday... so next step would be to see gynae right? This is my first time...
When is your first date of last menses?
Mine is 26 June.. not sure if go Gynae can see anything anot... as what the rest shared...

Hmm what I read online is to visit the gynae at least after week 6 so that the ultrasound scan can detect something. Otherwise might have to go through the transvaginal scan and even so might not be able to detect and hence we may give ourselves unnecessary scare.

But I am only in my 4th going to 5th week (based on my first day of last period). Waiting for another 2 weeks is torturous

I tested positive last Sunday but I am getting bloated n a little crampy. Anyone experienced this?

I'm also super worried as I am still on probation at work since I just changed jobs. I hv seriously no idea how they would react to this and when I should inform them.

I tested positive last Sunday but I am getting bloated n a little crampy. Anyone experienced this?

I'm also super worried as I am still on probation at work since I just changed jobs. I hv seriously no idea how they would react to this and when I should inform them.

Hello! I am also having occassional mild cramps (which feels like menses cramp). I think so long as there is no bleeding, it's fine :) stay positive!

As for the new job, I will also be changing job in 2 months time (pending signing the contract with new employer). I am also wondering when is a good time to let them know. Probably after gynae confirm the pregnancy?

Hello! I am also having occassional mild cramps (which feels like menses cramp). I think so long as there is no bleeding, it's fine :) stay positive!

As for the new job, I will also be changing job in 2 months time (pending signing the contract with new employer). I am also wondering when is a good time to let them know. Probably after gynae confirm the pregnancy?

Thanks for your encouragement! This is my first and I hardly have cramps even during my monthly cycle so I don't know what to expect.

As for your new job, would there be a medical check up after u sign the contract?

Thanks for your encouragement! This is my first and I hardly have cramps even during my monthly cycle so I don't know what to expect.

As for your new job, would there be a medical check up after u sign the contract?

This is also my first pregnancy so I also not sure! I just kept googling. Lol!

Hmm true I think there will be a medical check up. Oh dear! I hope the new employer still wants me!!

Hi mummies,

My friend is also expecting in 2018 Feb :) are there any support group which you guys join that i can suggest her

There is a thread for 2018 Feb mummies.

Anyone fell sick b4 realising you are positive? I developed a bad cough n sore throat but didn't dare to take any meds except those lozenges for the throat.

This is also my first pregnancy so I also not sure! I just kept googling. Lol!

Hmm true I think there will be a medical check up. Oh dear! I hope the new employer still wants me!!

I am in a similar situation, would think the employer wouldn't hire given we would need to go maternity leave in 8 months

I am in a similar situation, would think the employer wouldn't hire given we would need to go maternity leave in 8 months

When will you be signing contract with the new employer? I don't think they can reject us simply because we are pregnant. But if they do, it just shows that they are not worth working for in the long run. If they accept us, we can work to prove our worth within the few months :)

me me!
hello mummies!
estimated to be in week 6 day 1 today!
went for a scan last week and saw the yolk sac :)

That's fast! May I know when would be ur next appointment?

I'm still thinking about informing my gynae to make a first appointment. Somehow I don't feel pregnant anymore so I am gonna do another test tonight. It's a little unbelievable for me.

I'm still thinking about informing my gynae to make a first appointment. Somehow I don't feel pregnant anymore so I am gonna do another test tonight. It's a little unbelievable for me.

my next appt is next thursday!

i got a BFP from IVF :) thats why scan so early.

I also can't believe it. Hence I did 2 test and both got 2 lines.

Aiyo, I wanna wait till my husband's bday in early Sep to tell him this. Dunno if I can keep it a secret until then!!

Hello hello
Got my BFP when i was 2 days late. this is a surprise pregnancy (my first baby) and after initial shock we are really excited now.
My EDD is 12/4/18.. anyone similar? going for scan in 2 weeks time.. hope everything is fine for everyone too!

Hello hello
Got my BFP when i was 2 days late. this is a surprise pregnancy (my first baby) and after initial shock we are really excited now.
My EDD is 12/4/18.. anyone similar? going for scan in 2 weeks time.. hope everything is fine for everyone too!
Hello! My EDD is around 2 April (if the app is accurate), and my first appt is on Friday.
Was wondering if I go this Friday will it be a wasted trip? As in gynae can't do much and scan also cannot see.

Hello! My EDD is around 2 April (if the app is accurate), and my first appt is on Friday.
Was wondering if I go this Friday will it be a wasted trip? As in gynae can't do much and scan also cannot see.

Congrats!
I think if you're around 6 weeks there's a chance to see something, but definitely will need to go back again. haha..

for me i went to a gynae few days ago, no scanning, but because i found out my hyperthyroid is back again... zzzz

if you can i think can reschedule scan to next week, better chance hehe

hi mummies! first time mummy here. qn: do you knw where i can purchase folic acid? any specific ones to look out for? thanks heaps for the help! :)

Hi all! I'm tested positive this morning and not sure if I should see a gynae to confirm it. Any recommendation of gynae? Also, I have super irregular menses (genetics) and have missed my period for 3 months...

Just wanted to check if anyone feels cold easily even when you are pregnant now?

I felt very warm last week and even my husband felt the diff. But now I am back to normal and feels cold easily. My gynae visit is scheduled on 26 aug. Wondering if I should push for it to be earlier.

Back