Applying for WTS thread

spiderwoman

Hi Bee Lee or moderators,
Sorry, I would like to apply to the restricted thread WTS but not sure how to get to you.
Thanks!

Hi,

U're only allowed to access to the WTS section after being a member for 1 year. Moderator will then sent u an email to inform u that.

Hi moderators,

I have been an active member for more than 1year.
Please grant me access to post in Overseas Spree and WTS forum.

Thank you!

Hi moderators,

Kindly grant me access to post in Overseas Spree and WTS forum.

Thank you!

Hi moderators,

Please grant me access to post in Overseas Spree and WTS forum.

Thank you!

Hi moderators pls grant me access to wts and spree too.. Tks!
happy.gif

me too!
i emailed moderator many times...

request to sell in BP is always approved, but request to post in WTS also no news (even though both request in same email)

Hi Moderators,

I have been a member more than 1 yr. Pls grant me the access in the session of WTS & Oversea spree.

Thanks.

HI MOderators,

I have been a member for more than 1 year. please grant me access to post in WTS and overseas spress sections.

much thanks!

Hi Moderators,

I have been a member more than 1 yr. Pls grant me the access to WTS & Overseas spree section.

Thanks.

hi moderator

Thank you!

Anyone managed to post at overseas and wts forum?

I still cant.. Then, when i post items at wtb instead of wts always got deleted.. but how to post at wts when no one grant me access yet..though, its more than a year ?

=( Help!!!

Hi Moderators,

I have been a member for more than 2 years, but still i have not been given access to Oversea and WTS section.
Can you grant me the access.

My email [email protected]

Thanks

Hi Moderators,

I have been a member for more than 1 year but still i have not been given access to Oversea and WTS section. when i post items at wtb instead of wts always got deleted.. but how to post at wts when no one grant me access yet..
Can you grant me the access.

my email [email protected]

Come to think of it, actually why can't SMH automate the granting of access to WTS and oversea spree site for members over 1 yr. It should be very easy to extract from the server the join date of member and batch grant the access to qualifying members.

What is the answers then for not doing this?
Could it be:
1. they don't have the technical capabilities to do so, which is highly unlikely
2. the moderators don't care because this is not generating income for the forum, ie. lowest priority among the ranks of problems they have to deal with daily.
3. they would like to grant access but they know they are creating more problems of sellers peddling their products in WTS and overseas sites thereby a) reducing the income stream in BP thread (and they have little control over it), b) generating more complaints from forumers and driving them away from SMH ...

Which are the more likely scenarios???

Just my 2 cents of thoughts.

Hi bee leng/chin leng ..
My acc have been a year with smh already . Pls grant me permission at want to sell page and spree page .
Sometimes I want to buy something from other mummies or spree organiser ,yet cAn't leave any comment ..
Worse is they don't accept pm .. Then when I manage to vet their email address , item sold ...
Got things to sell , yet can't post .. Can only post at want to buy And got deleted in the end ..
I think that's the problem of why there is so many want to sell in want to buy thread .
Pls help .
Thanks Lot
happy.gif

HI moderators,

Would like to get access to WTS and overseas spree, please grant me access. Thank you in advanced for your help.

Hi moderators,

Pls kindly help to grant me access to the WTS and overseas spree, as I have been a member for more than a year. I've difficulty trying to access the restricted corners.

My email is [email protected]

Greatly appreciate your help.

Hi moderators,

Thank you!

Back