Applied for WTS section but no reply from mods

sinnyy

How to get a response or reply from the mods to apply to utilise WTS section? Been using for more than 1 yr, aplied via PM but no reply.

Me too.. Send many PM also no response.. sad sia. Over 1 year+ liao.. I had frens who registered like 1-2 mths earlier than me already got it..

Come to think of it, actually why can't SMH automate the granting of access to WTS and oversea spree site for members over 1 yr. It should be very easy to extract from the server the join date of member and batch grant the access to qualifying members.

What is the answers then for not doing this?
Could it be:
1. they don't have the technical capabilities to do so, which is highly unlikely
2. the moderators don't care because this is not generating income for the forum, ie. lowest priority among the ranks of problems they have to deal with daily.
3. they would like to grant access but they know they are creating more problems of sellers peddling their products in WTS and overseas sites thereby a) reducing the income stream in BP thread (and they have little control over it), b) generating more complaints from forumers and driving them away from SMH ...

Which are the more likely scenarios???

Just my 2 cents of thoughts.

Back