anyone with maid where maid dont have a room?

anesha

Hi im planning to hire a maid. But currenly all my rooms are occupied
can we allow maod to sleep in living room?
According to a maid agency . They say not advisable

Hello, my helper is sleeping with my 2 year old girl in the same room. However, i do suggest that during your helper interview, please highlight it clearly to the potential helper that you want to hire the exact sleeping area/condition she will be getting, so that she have a chance to consider and also your agency can bear witness too. I believe it is very impt during the interview process to state down very clearly your expectation. This is fairer to both parties.

My 2nd helper decide to cut short my contract with her abruptly after a quarrel with her lover. When i terminate her contract and send her back, she apologies for the inconvinence she caused and told me that she is happy that during the interview what i told her is exactly what she gets, she admitted she feel bad for breaking the contract suddenly thru her rash action.

fyi pls

My Sister, myself and my aunt have hired maids for several years and The Maids are given a corner at the living or dining to sleep. We have no spare rooms for them. I think it is ok so Long she has Undisturbed sleep and a clean area.

I would suggest best to let the maid know upfront before she is hired, and to have it down in writing that she understands that due to certain constraints, she is unable to get a room for herself and she has no further issues with it. Just so she cannot use this later and turn it around on you all as her employer.

They need to have proper place to sleep. Room sharing is ok but not in living room/kitchen with no privacy at all. I think when you hire maid there are some rules to read though for employers..

The rules are indeed that she should have privacy, i.e. her own room. Hence the need to be upfront and very clear on the actual conditions in the potential employer's house. If the maid does not agree and/or there is no written consent that there is no room for her, then it is best to not proceed to avoid hairy situations in the future.

Back