Anyone who edd is oct 2016. Need a confinement lady

Hi, i had a good cl nanny to recommend. She is 40 plus. Her cooking is good n good care of baby. She has been taking care baby and me for 40days. I almost depression taking care and maid really cant help. She train my maid in cooking n basic taking care of baby. She is free in oct doing confinement.Please do contact her at 93797284 if you need one.

Last edited:

Hi, i had a good cl nanny to recommend. She is 40 plus. Her cooking is good n good care of baby. She has been taking care baby and me for 40days. I almost depression taking care and maid really cant help. She train my maid in cooking n basic taking care of baby. She is free in oct doing confinement.Please do contact her at 93797284 if you need one.

I have a friend who needed a confinement lady in March 2017.

Hi, how much is her charges? My wife is going to complete her confinement period already but I am hoping to have her take care for another month so that my mom can rest.

Her charges ard 2300. Transport ard $100 to $200 based on location. Need to apply foreign levy for her $60 for singaporean. Currently. She is working part time also. She is available from 02 nov. Her working time is 9 to 6pm. If u wan, can discuss with her. Her nos is 93797284.

If u are looking for full time cl, her pay range is $2,800. Her foreign levy is $60.U can contact her if you have enquiry. Her nos is 93797284.

Back