Anyone who drinks ginger juice for pregnancy/post pregnancy?

heythere

Hi, I am expecting a baby in 7 months. Anyone here takes ginger juice, or have recommendation of where to get? I can't seem to find anywhere online that is decently priced, and I don't really want to get a slow juicer just for this!

@heythere Hi, I drank ginger juice only for my trimester to release my morning sickness. I made this by myself. Only need to buy the old ginger, cut it into pieces and mix with honey. And at my 2nd and 3rd trimesters I drank chicken essence to nourish myself and my bb.

Hi, I am expecting a baby in 7 months. Anyone here takes ginger juice, or have recommendation of where to get? I can't seem to find anywhere online that is decently priced, and I don't really want to get a slow juicer just for this!
I also avoid drinking ginger juice during pregnancy.

having chicken essence is good and I also drank it now to restore my strength for delivery.

I made ginger tea to ease my morning sickness and whenever I have discomfort stomach. Now I am into second trimester, I think ginger tea is not required anymore. Recipe for ginger tea. Cut a few slice of ginger with few of wolfberries. Boil 2 cups of waters and simmer for 30 mins. Then add honey if dislike the spicy taste.

Back