Anyone tried Tian Yuan Xiang chicken essence during pregnancy? Can give advice?

laylamama

Hi mummies, I'm a ftm mom (16w now) and I found that many mummies drink Tian Yuan Xiang chicken essence during pregnancy or confinement....I used to drink Brands but I don't like the canned-smell so I'd like to change to other chicken essence brands.
Because now Tian Yuan Xiang has a special offer so if I buy now it will be cheaper....can any mummy who've tried Tian Yuan Xiang before can share your experiences or give me some advice? TIA!

Attachments

• great Christmas offer.jpg
    great Christmas offer.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 341

@laylamama Hi, I've tried Tian Yuan Xiang chicken essence before. It's really delicious without canned-smell you mentioned, just like homemade chicken broth! I know they have maternity mummy set for pregnant mummies, you can pm their staff on FB or IG! You can buy when they have special offer becoz the price will be cheaper!

Hi me! I drank Tian Yuan Xiang chicken essence with Eucommia during pregnancy. It tastes really nice without any herbal or canned-smell, just like chicken broth I made at home. But this is healthier becoz it's low calorie and oil-removed.

I finally tried Tian yuan Xiang and I have to say I really enjoy drinking their chicken essence!

It’s really tasty, smells good and easy to heat up over the stove also.

I finally tried Tian yuan Xiang and I have to say I really enjoy drinking their chicken essence!

It’s really tasty, smells good and easy to heat up over the stove also.

Totally agree with you! Their chicken essence is so so delicious and smells so good! I've stocked 2 more boxes of tyx chicken essence in my freezer, got cheaper price at their road show campaign. Even my hubby told me he wanna drink haha.

I bought but it’s quite a hassle for me to cut open the package, put into a bowl and double boil in a pot. So I keep forgetting to cook it. Now I’m 4 months postpartum I still have it in my freezer. Expired already. Not sure if still can drink. Lol

Back