Anyone tried the new Dumex Mamil Infant 1 FM w Immunofortis?

goodluck

Hi, any mummies out there have given your infant the new Dumex Infant FM with Immunofortis? Is it good? How's the babies' stools?

Thot of giving that to my 3.5mths old baby, but hope to get some feedback first.

Anyone can share?

thks

I had a Mamil 400g tin sample, and gave my baby that when she's 7 months , but stopped after a week. Cos the formula contained lots of questionable unnatural bubbles after i've prepared it everytime(the bubbles take up so much space in the milk bottle, they are that 'high').it didn't happen when she was on NAN.

I called the Dumex hotline. The Mamil hotline person said i'm not the only one experiencing this.But she said it's negligible as ong baby don't have extra wind and have normal stools. Well, my baby's stools were normal but i still prefered NAN due to the unsettling bubbles :p

Just my 2 cents worth, but pls don't let that stop u from trying.Who knows, it may work for u but not for me?

You tried tasting the sample? My sis in law's friend switched formulas very frequently cos her baby cannot seem to settle on any milk for long. Eat 1 mth, dun eat, muz change and so on. So she got left overs, to avoid wastage, she DRANK them herself and said Dumex is salty. Dunno if true or not, never tried it myself...

oh no, thot FM shld be sweet??

Thks for the feedback, my baby is now on NAN 1 HA, but she fusses everytime during her feeding. So thot of trying out this new FM..looks like I hold on first.

Actually, I was thinking of the prebiotic that was added that would help in her digestion...which shld be good, right?

I also realised that NAN does not seems to make babies "hung ni" leh, am I right?

Hi all,

I have just bought a tin of new Dumex Infant FM with Immunofortis Step 1 for my 4mth+ baby to try yesterday because she got ezeama. Heard that this formula helps to prevent allergy so hope it helps. Will update you all again.

hi, my bb taking Dumex Mamex Gold - Infant Formula since birth (hosiptal given) so i jus fllw, todate, so far so good. dun hv the bubbles as described, i dun shake the milk bottle, i used spoon to stir, tink most FM when shake will hv bubbles ba & bb hv colic is common (jus a matter of severe or not)...

I have given my BB Dumex Step 1 FM with Immunofortis for about 1 month. It's definitely better than the previous version, cos my BB stool is not as hard. I have sampled Dumex Step 1 before, it's sweet not salty leh. As long as you don't shake the milk bottle too hard, there is not much bubbles lah. Will be switching to Step 2 very soon.

According to PD, all FM is about the same lah. Don't have to think so much about what brand to give BB. If BB dun have allergy or constipation after drinking one brand of FM, just stick to it lor.

hi, hv been giving my 3mth + bb dat recently. so far so gd. dun find any prbs with the bubbles, found dat similac & friso produce more bubbles. infact, i found it to be less heaty than the other 2...
happy.gif

My 8mth+ bb has been drinking mamil gold for about 2months. Was told by Dumex representative that it helps soften bb's stools cos of it's new formulation with immunofortis but my bb still has constipation. I've tried Enfa, Nan, Nan Ha & Similac but all still cause her to have constipation. Thankfully her constipation problem was solved when PD recommended Friso Comfort which is for bbs with colic, constipation n regurgitation. So now i'm thinking of switching her to Friso Gold 2 since she's drinking Friso comfort. Has anyone's bb has any constipation problem after drinking Friso 2?

Actually Nan Ha helps relieve my bb's constipation but it makes her fart & bowels VERY smelly, so sulphuric smell. That's when I switched her to Mamil gold and she likes the taste but too bad it makes her constipated. Headache man!

Mamil gold step 1 does not contain immunofortis as it is not approved for babies under 6 months yet. Immunofortis is only added in Step 2. I was told this by Dumex hotline.

Hihi. Also giving my baby Dumex Step 1 FM with Immunofortis since she stopped BF. She's turning 4 mths next week. Gave her the one without Immunofortis before, realised with Immunofortis her stools are much softer and almost liquidlike. Both are fine by me.

Anyone got lobang where we can get the cheapest?

Hi, my baby boy was switched to Dumex Mamex Gold from Similac when he was 2 weeks old since Similac caused constipation for him. But after the change he was stooling 2 twice a day. Now he's 6mths+ and on Dumex Mamil Gold Step 2 with Immunofortis and stooling every morning (like his father! hahahaha). So far my baby has never gotten colic which I find quite strange lah but now all's good.

Been supplementing my 4mths old bb wz Dumex Mamex Gold Step 1 wz Immunifortis since she was born (hospital gave her the bottle ones so I continued wz same brand) and now she fully fed on it. When she was 3mths old, her poo kinda reduced. Sometimes, poo only every 3-4days. We asked the GP, he said its normal but if we r concern, then change brand. But we decided to stick to it, maybe change after she starts solid.

i've been using Dumex mamex Gold for my bb since Feb. Started off with Dumex Dulac (the cheapest of Dumex) as i just wanted a backup milk supply. But decided to upgrade when I decided to partial bf.

both Mamex Gold and Dulac are ok with my girl. She poops every 1-2 days. Mostly Paste-like mustard yellow stools. I'm bf-ing her about 40% of the time.

Hi All,
My 2.5mths BB boy is having Dumex mamex Gold step 1 with Oligasacharide now, since 3 weeks ago (only feed at nite time & mid nite) which day time feed by breast milk (pump out); which mean 50% FM. He is fine with it s before this we use Similac with Iron & it caused constipation for him. Now he can poo every morning, good & no problem. So far never encounter bubbles & the milk is sweet. Just to share, many of my colix/frens... found that the FM which stress on Iron will be more heaty...

Hi my girl changed from karihome to mamil gold step 2 and her stools improved
happy.gif

when having karihome she poops every 3 days
mamil gold she poops daily or alternate days at least
happy.gif

at least she's nto in pain

<font color="ff6000">Hi, I would like to know what the difference is between Mamex Gold &amp; Mamil Gold?</font>

My 4mths old poos alot after switching to dumex mamex gold step 1.previously on friso gold poo 1 or 2 times a day,switched becos she dun like the taste.Now its like after every feed poo poo watery stools..like breast milk..is it normal?Think she gain little weight.

My son turned 7mths recently and I thought of switching brands from NAN 1 to something else. I recce the various FM and noticed that Dumex Dulac is very cheap ($12++) as compared to the other Dumex series, Mamil Gold ($30).

Why is Dulac THAT cheap (more than 1/2 the price of most FM in the market)? I checked the contents - they seem to have all the necessary nutrition.

Btw, I eventually settles for Mamil Gold Step 2.

Hi, my girl is coming to 1 year and still on breastfeeding. We try to give her milk powder, but she only drinks from the small sample cans of mamil gold 2 and not the 900g one. My mother in law says there is a different smell from the big can. Has anyone experience this before?

Back