Anyone tried Diclectin during pregnancy?

D.Kris

Hi. Anyone been prescribed with Diclectin by the doctor during pregnancy period? I’m currently 6weeks and my doctor ask me to take diclectin instead of sleeping pill for my sleep. It didn’t seem to work for me as I only manage to sleep 1hour and am Wide awake now. On top of it, I even vomit out instead of feeling nausea before taking the medicine. Is this normal? Appreciate any advise or replies as it’s also my first pregnancy. A little gan jiong.

During pregnancy really good that not to take sleeping pill. You may refer to below link about Diclectin.
https://chealth.canoe.com/drug/getdrug/diclectin

If you really need something to make you have better sleep. Maybe you can try out R2 which is natural extraction instead of chemicals. You may ref to below attached.

Attachments

• 20190701_172321.jpg
    20190701_172321.jpg
    282.2 KB · Views: 363
Hi. Anyone been prescribed with Diclectin by the doctor during pregnancy period? I’m currently 6weeks and my doctor ask me to take diclectin instead of sleeping pill for my sleep. It didn’t seem to work for me as I only manage to sleep 1hour and am Wide awake now. On top of it, I even vomit out instead of feeling nausea before taking the medicine. Is this normal? Appreciate any advise or replies as it’s also my first pregnancy. A little gan jiong.

Diclectin is prescribed for morning sickness. Not for insomnia. Maybe need second opinion on your symptoms.
I tried diclectin but it made me sleep very heavily for 8 plus hours and still feel groggy for 2 days so I stopped.

Diclectin is prescribed for morning sickness. Not for insomnia. Maybe need second opinion on your symptoms.
I tried diclectin but it made me sleep very heavily for 8 plus hours and still feel groggy for 2 days so I stopped.

Right. Thats what I heard about the drowsiness and grogginess. Unfortunately, that didnt happen to me. :(

Yes taking diclectin since wk11 (1 pill/day). Morning sickness started since wk5+. But peak at wk11. Now wk16, there are some days I dun take, I vomitted & insomina.

Initially took, pill made me drowsy & slept thru 12-15hrs. But weeks passed, less nausea & engertic but still relay on 1pill/day to prevent vomit.

Yes taking diclectin since wk11 (1 pill/day). Morning sickness started since wk5+. But peak at wk11. Now wk16, there are some days I dun take, I vomitted & insomina.

Initially took, pill made me drowsy & slept thru 12-15hrs. But weeks passed, less nausea & engertic but still relay on 1pill/day to prevent vomit.

Yeap. Me too. Last week was merely nauseating. This week I start to literally vomit and have fainting spells. Took 1 diclectin at a time instead of 2 at once.

Yeap. Me too. Last week was merely nauseating. This week I start to literally vomit and have fainting spells. Took 1 diclectin at a time instead of 2 at once.
I have attached a pdf document with useful information to help u in overcoming morning sickness.

Take care!

Back