Anyone to share successful breast enlargment w/o surgery???

blurybear

hi jus curious, any mummies unhappy about their breast size and hopes to increase cup size without surgery?? does those bust enhancement creams helps? or slimfit or tokyo bust that kind of salon??

after my bfeeding of 2 kids, my breast had become smaller, only A cup. i had no courage for the surgery.. anyone feel free to share?

Hi,
Pls wats apps me 97710200 to arrange a meetup, so i can bring you to the shop to test fit. I can explain why you feel your breast smaller. There is a product apparel that can actually help p7sh back your breast muscles and eventually make your breast firm and full again. No medication..only a very good shapy clothing to support and refirm back for you.

wah just started a thread earlier for breast enhancement, but was only thinking of surgery method to put breast implants inside. search in forum for breast topics and found this
didn't know there are other ways?
what other ways share leh.. i don't mind drink papaya milk everyday if can have healthy looking papaya

wah just started a thread earlier for breast enhancement, but was only thinking of surgery method to put breast implants inside. search in forum for breast topics and found this
didn't know there are other ways?
what other ways share leh.. i don't mind drink papaya milk everyday if can have healthy looking papaya

Just to share only taiwan papaya that can bring the firm effect...that my personal experience.
I went taiwan for holiday ...love their papaya milk & bubble tea ...drink daily that few days later, i realise my breast quite firm but of course cant maintain becos not staying permanently

hi jus curious, any mummies unhappy about their breast size and hopes to increase cup size without surgery?? does those bust enhancement creams helps? or slimfit or tokyo bust that kind of salon??

after my bfeeding of 2 kids, my breast had become smaller, only A cup. i had no courage for the surgery.. anyone feel free to share?

Once surgery there is no return...
I pm.u what my thoughr abt the beauty saloon

Pls don't think of surgery. It makes the breasts look fake. U don't want to age and still have boobs "hard and round."
Consider fillers. It adds volume to the boobs and still maintain its "softness".

It's a soft tissue jab, available at aesthetic clincs.

I have a few frds who have done surgery, even the latest inplants/ best surgeons, the boobs still look harden and fake.

It's a soft tissue jab, available at aesthetic clincs.

I have a few frds who have done surgery, even the latest inplants/ best surgeons, the boobs still look harden and fake.

Did your friends regret their actions SLmum? :)

i think the reasons why they think it natural because they feel it, while they cannot see themselves.
but lol i was invited to grope it... though i have no idea how it was supposed to feel like for a big breast (never grope anyone before, thats why) and it feels soft. i was told it was special implant that is a lot different from the old type of sillicone implants of the old days.
she refer me to read up here on breast augmentation in singapore

i read through and it says motiva implants, though not really understanding how these works. the issue is i never grope a natural breast before. hahaha!

anyway i am sure i am not lesbian. feels so WEIRD groping another woman's breast lol!!!

Back