! - Anyone to help cook dinner for a 3-year old in Sengkang area?

Hi, posting on behalf of a friend. My friend is unable to cook for her child as she knock off late from work. She is looking for someone who is willing to cook dinner for her 3-year old kid. She/her husband will collect the cooked food everyday (Monday-Friday) from you around 7.15pm or 7.30pm. If you are unable to cook for her child on any particular day, just let her know a few hours in advance. Pls email me at [email protected] if you are keen or anyone keen and let me know how much you charge. Thank you.

Still looking? I have 3 kids and my maid cooks for them with soup for every meal. But am staying at Hougang, 5mins away from sengkang

HI Jolene n Yan, r u all still looking for someone to cook for ur kids? I'm staying at sengkang(fernvale). If u r keen kindly email me ur contact nos n we will discuss futher
happy.gif

I have a maid who cooks for my family (3 adults n my twins). I buy my ingredients from the market and tells her what to cook. I'm staying at seletar. Please pm me if you need more information.

I am a full-times housewife residing at hougang.
I cook daily mon-fri. for my children n hubby,
Strictly no msg used, and all soup are boiled with silver fish n ikan billis only.
Interested can PM me for further discussion.

Am looking for a part time nanny or helper helping me to fetch my girl from the primary school or i will get the school bus to send to your block and provide home cooked dinner/lunch (depending on morning/noon session). We will fetch her after work.

Please pm me the contacts
Prebably staying at farrer park road/owen road/race course or nearby. Thanks

Back