Anyone taking "Gold Lavel Bak Foong Pill" ?

Hitomitotora0927

Hi Everyone!

I am new to this group.

I am a foreigner living in Singapore for 4 years and willing to conceive soon.

Because of my hectic traveling schedule, I am thinking that I would like to be conceived around Feb 2017 after. (understand that it won’t be so easy or as planned)

To prepare my body condition as much as I can, I do exercise, eat healthier, warm up my body etc. And I got an advice from local friend that Gold Lavel Bak Foong Pill can maintain the body healthy and even become better condition.

Anyone took this to get pregnant before? Or taking now?

When I went to buy this, the lady at shop told me to take one whole bottle only after my period, just one bottle in a month. But according to the instruction attached with the bottle, it says you need to take every day…

So I was not sure what to follow?

Would be appreciate if someone can share the experience!

Thank you!

Hi Hito

I used to have irregular menses and it improved tremendously after I started taking Bak Foong pill. I am taking the one from Eu Yan Sang and was told to take 1 bottle a week after menses is cleared. Stop when menses is here so it works out to about 3 bottles a month.

Hope this helps.

Hi Hito

I used to have irregular menses and it improved tremendously after I started taking Bak Foong pill. I am taking the one from Eu Yan Sang and was told to take 1 bottle a week after menses is cleared. Stop when menses is here so it works out to about 3 bottles a month.

Hope this helps.

Hi y0ngy0ng,

Thank you for your reply.
Wow so it helped you. I am also taking the same one that you used to take, one from Eu Yan Sang.
I was told to take the one bottle immediately after the menses. So I just took one this morning. Hope this helps me...

Back