Anyone taking extended sick/no pay leave since early pregnancy?

My doc said I should rest and sleep more coz mine is a lil high risk coz diabetes and complications n my age

I go into office for mtgs I need to but the rest I rest at home o. HL... I’ll consider to take sabbatical when HL finishes

Realised everytime I started going to work 2-3 days or even if I checked my mails regularly I’d start spotting agaon

But to be honest I’ve been trying for years... before career was always first.... I’m 39.... and it’s been a journey to get here.... a couple of heartbreaking mc...right now I really want to just focus and concentrate on this baby.... whatever it needs

Me too. Trying for ages. The thing with HL is I can't tell people it will be until I deliver.

At the same time I have no return day in mind, this will make it hard for boss to plan resources.

Me too. Trying for ages. The thing with HL is I can't tell people it will be until I deliver.

At the same time I have no return day in mind, this will make it hard for boss to plan resources.

Yea so mine I said most likely will be till I’m 4-5mth to stabilize and I had to be honest that it may be longer and if need be I’d have to take unpaid leave

I would like to check that if I want to take few months unpaid leave due to preganancy complications does my employer has the right not to approve that? But my gynae will help me to issue a letter prove that I need bedrest at home after 3 months pregnancy as I might need to do cervical cerclage. I had 5 times mc before this and I’m so worried about it now

Back