Anyone Staying at Bukit Panjang or nearby?

hi seaweed,
My girl is doing great in Arise. I can see her speaking better & singing alot of songs. Return sch bus is $130 per mth. How old is your kid? are you intend to send her to Arise too?

Hi ladies,i am new here. Hope i am at the right plc. Looking for a 2-3hr, twice-weekly program for my 2year old girl. Pri purpose is to let her interact wif other kids & learn sthg useful, like phonics, proper chinese, or flashcards etc. She is cared for by grandparents & also fdw/maid in petir lrt & i feel that she needs to go to school to learn sthg useful. somewhere nearby, or with bus transport wld be good.

Any1 has any recommendations? I am intending to put her back in GUG weekend class too & this is supplementary. Hope it's not too exp. Pls share wif me d programs & cost, thanks alot!

hi mummies

i am staying in Bt Panjang Petir Rd. My elder son is 5 yrs old and likes to do drawing. Thinking of sending him to arts class.

Anyone can suggest good drawing/painting class for 5 yrs old kid?

thanks

Hi,
Any parents has children attending PCF at Blk 254 Bangkit Rd, they’re using Reggio Emilia Approach. Please share your experiences……

Thanks

hi.

Anyone here send your kids to K1 at blk 528 PCF Premium program 8-3pm? Any comments on it? Thinking of whether should i send my girl to that for next year.

Thanks.

Hi
Anyone has feedback on the following CCC?
1) St Joseph Church CCC
2) Learning Ladder
3) Childrens Campus
Looking at Playgroup(turning 3) full day

Hi mummies..
any1 has any 3hr gd curriculum prog. to recc in B.Panjang area?
My girl is currently nearly 27mth,other than wkend once only class at GUG, tot of putting her in 3 times weekly classes of 3hr session. Pls advise,thanks!!

Dear all
Can anyone advise me of any playgroup in Bt panjang for baby below 1 yr old?
Heard of a nos of gd feedback for Ichiban Kiddie ,do they have playgroup for babies?

hi nlimm,

ichiban kiddie only accept 18mths old bb onwards.

hi taztaz,
i hv a rather bad experienced with the principal of blk 183 sparkletots.

hi liewcloset,
my bb is going to ichiban kiddie kollege in blk 631 senja road next year. Not too sure if its good. Any mummies who have their babies in that cc have any feedbacks ?

Halo,
Im stayin in Bt Panj & was wondering if any1 knows of a gd PD in the area?

I find it too troublesome to go back to my PD at the hospital...

hi hui
thx 4 ur reply... ur kids went 2 tis place 2? charges reasonable? care 2 share?

any1 went to Dr Lieu Ping Phun at Rail Mall, Baby n Kids?

Hi,
my girl goes to Dr Lieu at Baby n Kids.
I find her ok. Only visited 1 PD so far (other than the one who attended to my girl in hospital). So I can't compare...

My girl is currently 27 month and will be going to ichiban kiddie kollege next year. I actually enrolled her in another CC in June this year which I queued up for a long time but her experience there was terrible. I withdraw her after just 4 days.

Now she has a fear of sch that's why even at 27 mth she's still not attending sch. Will let her grow out of her fear for a while more than let her attend ichiban. She attended Ichiban when she was 18 mth and was very happy there. However, at that time, she was still very young. Still eating porridge at home and walking also not very stable type. I was worried about her eating so I withdrew her after 1 week and she keep asking to go to school. I regretted withdrawing her. Then she won't have the bad experience at the other centre and won't have a fear of school now.

Last time when I ask whether she want to go to school she always say 'yes'. But now when I ask whether she want to go to school she will always say 'No'. Sigh.... Think i made a wrong move...

hi shelyn
Thx for ur reply...

Dun blame urself, we all want wot's best for our kids for sure. Im sure ur gal wil get over her fear... giv her more encouragement, mayb let the teachers there know her fears & hopefully, they too can encourage her & make her love going to sch soon.
happy.gif

Hi,
anybody's child in Ichiban Kiddie Kollege at 631 senja? I registered my daughter there for 2008 playgroup but have not started yet. Don't know when is a good time to start....

anybody's girl attending the pre-primary ballet classes in Zhenghua or bukit panjang CC? Any comments abt the classes/teachers?

huingee
Hows the ballet class/teacher in Senja-cashew?

hoho

Your girl's teacher is Choo Leh Leh right? Is she strict? Not sure how she is compared to Tay Hee Ngerng of Ballet Eastern Dance @ Bukit Panjang CC.

My girl used to attend ballet lessons at Punggol CC and it was terrible there. The teacher is either always not around (we had some relief teacher), alot of time was wasted organising the girls and disciplining the class and the children from other time slots were inside the class making alot of noise and distracting the girls.

oh btw, I need to get a pair of ballet shoes for my girl cuz she cant wear her old pair anymore. U girls got any lobang for ballet shoes or thinking of giving away ur old ballet shoes? I don't mind 2nd hand ones cuz they outgrow their ballet shoes so fast!

Yes. Ms choo. She is great not very strict. She will joke and sometimes tess the gers. And u can heard laughter coming out. Haha.
My ger only attended this. So cannt compare.

Btw, hv u sent ur kids to totshouse or talentplus playgroup?
Thinking of sending my boi next yr.

hoho

Thanks for your feedback. Actually, I'm looking for a strict teacher. Maybe I'll give Miss Tay @ bukit panjang CC a try then.

I send both my girls to Cherie Hearts @ gombak but I heard they're full occupancy already.

I guess ms choo find the gers still so young tts why dun wan to be too strict to them, if not the kids might find ballet so stressful. Hee.

mamapanda,
My girl still attendig the ballet at Senja-cashew cc, the teacher is young and nice. The Senja-cashew cc is shifting to the new sports complex opposite bukit panjang plaza from 8 Sep onwards. So the lesson will be at the new sports complex.

mamapanda,
Think they classes is mainly on sat afternoon, you can call the cc to check the timing.
Other ballet school is at cck, beside lot 1 is Crestar and The Ballet and Music Company.

Hi Huingee, any idea when earliest we can send our child for the ballet classes at CC or other sch which you mentioned in your post? my girl is 2/1/2YO only. any idea if she is too young for the Grade 1 class?

WWT,
Most start with baby ballet, then pre ballet, primary ballet and then to Grade 1.
I think baby ballet about 3 years old, the pre-ballet about 4 years old. Not too sure, you can call to check with the ballet school.

Hi cottonbunny, my gal is in amazing star. Pls pm me if u need more info. Personally I find that they r good n responsible.

Hi! Mummies in Bukit Panjang. Need your help to look for a part time cleaner. Am staying at Blk 654 Senja Road. Anyone had lobang?

Any mummies have let you kids join Ichiban Montessori Kiddie Kollege and Adelfibel Infant And Child Development Centre Pte Ltd? Please give me your comments.

Hi Ceron,

My girl juz joined Ichiban recently.... less than 1 month ago. She's in the playgroup and will promote to pre-nursery next year. I would say it's not bad, i think. My girl had a phobia of school initially as she had a bad experience at her previous childcare. Over here, she settled down quite fast. She only cries when I bring her to school or when I fetch her. If it's my mum or my maid, she's happy to go. My mum even say every morning, my girl will keep telling her she want to go to school liao. But that's when I'm not at home. So I think it should be quite ok.

Hi Shelyn,

Thanks for your advice. I have put my son's name under waitlist cos it's full now... I am just wondering how is their curriculum for the kids. My son had attended tat school before but tat's before they implemented the montessori program... i'm staying at B/629 senja rd, where are u staying?

Hi Ceron,
Which class is your son waiting for? Full so fast? I know playgroup is full, others I not sure. I think their curriculum is ok. She's now in playgroup, so I think curriculum still not that much, I can't comment much. My girl is there for less than a month also, so don't think can see anything yet.

She was also in that school last Nov when she was 18 months but I drew her out after 1 week cos I find her not ready. That time she still can't eat rice and I find the food not suitable for her. She walk also not that stable. Then this june I put her in another childcare that's bigger and more spacious with their own playground, thinking she'll like it but who knows she had such a bad experience, I took her out after 4 days and this Oct start with Ichiban again.

I'm staying at Bt Panjang Blk 177. It's quite far from Ichiban but as long as my girl enjoys it, I don't mind cos it's not really that far. Still within Bt Panjang so not too bad.

Back