Anyone Staying at Bukit Panjang or nearby?

Hi,
I am also staying in Bt. Panjang - Jelapang.

Cherie Hearts @ Gombak.
I like their environment but feel full day CC is too long so did not sign up.

Bt Panjang Methodist Church.
Good too but full for Pre-N

St. Joseph.
Good. My friend send her son there.

NewLife ChildCare @ Greenridge
Not Bad But full too

Nanyang CC
They have a vacant for her but did not sign up cos we feel it is very small.

Finally I decide to send my girl - 2 yrs 4mths to Arise Kindergarten. She will start from next mth onwards & will go by their school bus.

Cheers!

hi tuna
sorry, i havn't visit this thread till today! :p
but glad you got past that receptionist and visited.
Anyway, yes, my girl is in morning session. there is school bus, i think $55 both ways? I know wat you mean abt worrying abt sch bus, but as St Joseph is quite near, it's pretty safe. Plus, the bus driver and the aunty are very nice people. I sat on the bus a few days (so did my MIL) at the start...and find overall they are very safety conscious. Anyway, they hardly have chance to drive fast cos distance is very short. heheh!

I didn't even think of Glory cos it's a bit far. Dun wan my dotter to sit in bus too long...anyway, im sure your girl will enjoy it. Let me know how it goes next year.
happy.gif

hi,

anyone know which kindy has childcare services as well? coz i prefer to send my gal to 3hrs daily kindy as there's my mum to take care of her but my mum always go holidays at least 2-3 times a year. then there's no one to take care and i dun have so much leave to take.

So want to check if there's such kindergarten with childcare services so that i can put my girl under the childcare when my mum not around.

I think Cherie Hearts has emergency child care services that charge by the day for emergencies like this. You may want to give them a call to check if they have vacancies.

Hi,
anyone's child is with ichiban childcare at 631? Is the childcare good? I intend to put my girl there with their playgroup but very scared that the teachers there are not caring etc... I feel very heartpain for having to put my girl in childcare leh hehe cos all the while she's been home with either me or my mum. Worried that she'll not feel loved there =P

I read somewhere that someone commented that the teachers scold the students in an irritated and impatient way. Is it true?

Hi everyone, is there any mummy here who has their child taking school bus? Do you know what is the usual rate being charge for a 2-way trip and a 1-way trip? Considering to put my girl in school bus, but $80 for 2-way and $75 for 1-way. School hols also being charged. It's kinda ex for me. But is this the standard rate?

zestless,
My girl's sch bus also charge around this rate. I think it's this rate for smaller sch bus. Those big sch bus will be cheaper cos one aunty to so many kids bah.
Yes, they will charge for sch holiday or else the bus driver got no pay when it's sch holiday.

hi mummies,
i'll like to re-join this thread as well. have seen alot of postings abt playgroups n childcare, now tt my son is entering nursery level next year, would like to find out more.

i'm staying senja grand. now searching for nursery 3 hr class for my son next year jan. currently PCF blk 620 full, can check besides blk 620 PCF, where other blks nearby have nursery class available? where can i get the contact numbers? thanks.

hi mamapanda,

Thanks. U mean if my kids are not enrolled there for daily childcare, i still can put them in their emergency childcare services? Even so, then my kids will having two places to go. Hoping to find a kindergarten with childcare services together.

hi mummies,

anyone put your child in YMCA childcare @ jelapang or MYMCA childcare @ petir? Can feedback on these 2 pls or any childcare in bt panjang and bt timah area.

Thanks.

hi mummies,

just check that the MYMCA @ petir fees for N2 is $577/mth after subsidy? is it that ex? And YMCA is only $195/mth. Did not expect the difference to be so great. Any mummies can give comments on YMCA curriculum and teachers there?

Urgently need to find a place for my girl.

Hi! My friend has her son in YMCA and she said that they are very clean. Previously with ADELFIBEL and her son always falling sick. We are waiting for Ichiban. Presently full till next year.

hi pam,

Do u know about their curriculum over at YMCA? coz wanted my gal to learn more other than just taking care of herself..

Is ichiban a childcare or kindergarten?

Hi mummies,

any good piano teacher to recommend from Yamaha at bangkit or ossia at fajar?

am thinking of sending my 4 yr old boy to a group lesson. heard of some bad experience with certain teacher in ossia. So hope to check out before I have my boy terrified
happy.gif

Cheryl

Hi

I'm new to this thread and will like to join our discussion. I live in B Panjang too and my girl is 3 this year.

I chekced out Yamaha at bangkit for my girl but the recep said the building is to be pulled down. Will have to register at ther Woodlands branch if I am keen.

Anyone tried Jumpstart CDs for your toddlers? Any feedback?

Hi again,

Anyone has any coments/feedback on Seedlings Patch at Fajar?

Me presently looking for programme/activities which I can attend with my 22 months daughter during weekend at BP area. Anyone has any interesting recommentation? Can share share with me please?

Me also looking for piano teacher teaching adults in BP area. Any recommentation?

Regards

Hi zestless mum,

tks. Do you send your gal to xiao xing xing still? I hope to send my boy but expose to aircon at night make his sinus worse. sigh. Hope to send to hol program but will be away. If you do send, can let me know how is the hol program?

hi, Mamas

I'm new here. I'm looking for a babysitter/nanny for my 5-mth old son Do you know any anyone who's keen on this?

Hi there, i am new to the thread mind if i join u guys i reside in bukit panjang................ and my daughter is born 2006

Hi Mummies,

Just wanna check any mummies here send their kids to attend music course? Would like to have feedbacks on Yamaha, Cristofori and Ossia? Kindly help.
happy.gif

My gal has been with Ossia in Fajar since early this year. It is a 1 to 1 teaching which we find it comfortable since she can go along with the pace of her own standard.

hi mummies,

read someone said that Ichiban is good. can someone be able to elarborate more on why they are good?

as for PCF Sparkletots at blk 183, anybody has seen it b4 and is it good? all i know is that tis outlet is actuali managed by PCF Cashew kindy at blk 545.

my girl is now 18mths and is thinking whether to start her with playgroup or half-day cc, so now sourcing ard.

thanks!
happy.gif

Hi mummies,

I just moved to Bukit Timah area and am exploring the kindergartens around this area. Any recommendations from any kind mummies?

Hi shizuka gal,

How is your child doing at Arise kindergarten? How much is the school bus charging?

Hi Soyabean,

Same as you, I am also sourcing and just registered PCF Sparkletots at blk 183 since my Mil stayed at Blk 170 Petir. Seems like can't find much feedback/reviews..sighz.

However, i've personally peeped n pop by there a few times, weekdays afternoon, the children in the class seems okay n generally well behaved..not very rowdy from wat i observe. Teachers there quite young..saw 1malay, 1 chinese and 1 indian teacher before.

The enviroment seems quite clean n new too. Not sure abt details/curriculum though...
The principal told us now till March10 is already full. There will be a parent's orientation in Jan. So Im not sure about vacancy right now.
Meanwhile need more reviews....but can't find anywhere! :S

Hi All

Appreciate some advice from mummies here. Does anyone know how long it takes for the refund of childcare subsidy to be made? I withdrew my child from a ccc last year but have yet to receive the refund. Thanks!

Regards

Hi Jerine,
Yup... nobody responded to my post... *sob*

When will your child be starting Sparkletots? and will you be enrolling your child for full or half-day? The location will be convenient for u.

hi mummies,

I'm new to this thread, I'm stayin at bukit panjang ring road just given birth currently my boy is 7 weeks old. I'm actively looking for a baby sitter, anyone has anybody to recoomend? starting in april or may.

Hi I m also a bt panjang mommy. Already visited a few ccc n would appreciate if someone can help with my queries.

any comments on adelfibel? Btw is 183 sparkletots principal nice? I was told no vacancy. Wonder if the curriculum is gd. Anyone send their kids to amazing star n how is it? Thanks v much.
happy.gif

I had registered with Sparkletots in Dec09, but was not confirmed due to the rather new center and they are still recruiting more teachers before they can start more classes for Nov09 children. Hence, we were put in their waiting list. They could not confirm a vacancy right now, which they claimed that we will be called up for a parent's orientation should they be able to start the class, soonest to be informed will also be after CNY. We were asked to wait for their call, or alternatively, we can look for other centers. Sighz....Now we have to keep our fingers crossed.

Back