Anyone Staying at Bukit Panjang or nearby?

Hi bukit panjang mommies,
Im looking for nanny in senja area to look after my 5 mths old bb gal..
Anyone has recommendation?
Prefer 1-1 attention..

Hihi all

Shelyn: ur ger in their playgp, its how many hrs a day?im lookkng for playgp in bt panjang but mostly r halfday or fulldaychildcare
sad.gif
will like to ask u more.thxthx
happy.gif
how's ichiban circum like? Eg like they start w bf n follow with?how many hrs of academic lesson a day? What's their fee like?their chers r local or?

All: any playgp to recommend in Bt panjang area? How abt the church along Bt timah rd opp CHIJ( Bt timah), do they have any playgp or prenursery etc?

Thankyou
happy.gif

Tara: where is arise? Aiyo I'm so lost, my boi turning 18 mths soon n yet to get a playgp or prenursery for him.

All: Anyone tried agape(cashew) b4?any gd one near segar lrt?

hi,
i have 1 tin of Mamil Stage 2(400g) selling at $12 & 1 tin of Friso (900g) letting go at $23.
Self collect in bukit panjang.Pls kindly pm me if keen.
Thanks!

hi, i am looking a play group for my gal to join when she turns up 18th mth. i am staying at block 430. ples recommend any good play group that she can join? thanks

hihi bukit panjang mommies,
i have extra Happy babby multigrain, brown rice & oatmeal to let go as my gal doesnt like anymore..
sad.gif

1 tin of happy baby green puff for sale too..
All brand new unopened..
pls kindly pm me if keen to take over..

HiHi, may I rejoin? it has been sometime since I last posted here. I am staying at segar area.

I am also looking for some enrichment class for my 3.5yr old to keep her bz during weekend. really don't like to see her like old lady like that always laze on the bed and watch youtube on iphone while I am bz looking after her bb sister. haiz. Any recommentation? can PM me please?

Hi All, Can I join this thread too? My girl is 8 months old and I am considering to transfer her to Senja new My First Skool, any advice and reviews (if you have visited the place) greatly appreciated.

I would also like to start thinking ahead about which playgroup to enrol her? Can anyone advise if Ichiban Montesssori is good and what other choices in the area? Any link that has comparison what are the rates etc?

Hi mommies,
I intend to put my gal in Kinderlad @CCK. But there are quite a lot of bad feedbacks for Kinderland CCK.
So thinking to enroll her to MMI @ Beauty World Centre.
Can someone please kindly share with me between these 2 center?

Hi

I didn't read the previous threads... Does any mummies have their children at PCF Sparkletots at Blk 183? Wish to hear some feedback.

Would like to know if anybody is aware of their hfmd rate?

Realised they have mostly Malay teachers and Chinese teachers from China. Is this good or bad?

How about The Orange Tree at the post office there? Any feedback on that centre?

hi there!

similarly, i didn't read the earlier threads as it's dated back to 2009...so perhaps there have been many changes to the playgroups options at Bt Panjang area since then.

I'm a mummy to a 17mths old boy, and currently oso on the lookout for playgroup options. He's oredi attending a 1.5hr lesson at GUG every Sat, so I'm looking at a 2x, or 3x weekly 2hr/4hr playgroup for him - to give my mum some breather. :p

I do notice several privately run (i think) at those terrace houses at Cashew/Chesnut area. Wonder how good they are? As for the others mentioned in the above threads like Sparkletots, PCF (hope i got it right), Ichiban...actually where are they located??

Hope the experienced mummies in here can lend some help!
happy.gif

Hi

My son is 24 months. As I am a working mummy, I am unable to send him to any week day play groups. But I would like him to be socialize with other kids. Is there any weekend playground as such close age kids can play together? I am staying in bukit panjang - around block 53x to 54x near the park and swimming pool. You can pm me if you would like to date my boy. ;)

Hi ladies. I just moved to Cashew area a week ago and i have a 20 mths old son at home. Trying to look for a playgroup in Bkt Panjang for kids around his age. We have visited almost every indoor play area in Singapore but with the same view as anewmummy i am hoping for him to socialize with other kids. I am a housewife so anytime is good for me. Thanks and hoping to hear from you girls soon.

Hi mummies, I am mother of 3, age 5yo, 4yo and 2mths.

I need a PT maid sometime in August as my maid is going bk for holiday. Any good recommendation?

Can contact me at 90023236
happy.gif

I have just enrolled my gal at AGape kids campus @1cashew terrace. my girl is settled very well and teachers over there are caring. my daughter is 18 mths. they communicate alot w parents.small n conducive setting..my gal loves going to school. can consider too.

No poblem. Gd things must share. and i personally feel my gal childcare is gd. i think it was actually cheriehearts then agape kids campus too over ...I am really glad my gal in this centre now...she dosent like skool last time due to bad experiences.. now she is happy n so m i.

I visited glory land at cashew yesterday and found them rather reasonable for pricing but the place is a little run down and the toddler and pre n attend class together as class ratio at the moment is small and I am not that comfortable with that.
I have an appt to view children campus but on the phone , it does seem that their charges are rather exp.

hi mummies, i've been doing some asking around for "2 or 3 hrly pre-nursery playgroup schools, Mondays - Fridays" for my boy who's currently 22mths old.
In addition to looking for one that is convenient for my mum, one of my key consideration is the ease of moving him directly into Nursery during 2014.

Talent Plus & Tots House (@ Bt Panjang CC) >> New term commence from Jan'13. Course fees are the lowest of the other schools i asked (Zoophonics @ Beauty World, MMI @ Phoenix Walk, Kinderland @ Sunshine Place)..but NO direct graduation to Nursery.

Should I just register him for Talent Plus/Tots House for 2013, and come 2014 switch him to another nursery? Will the young child be able to cope wif the changes? Or is it better to put him in one of the other 3 schools at a higher school fee but ease the "nursery" consideration in 2014?

If there are mummies who have done either way, I'd really appreciate your experience sharing!

Many thanks!

Hi Jo you can try my girl childcare . They also have three hour program. Reasonable rate. I put my girl full day . Just converted her from HD to FD.maybe you have to call and find out. Agape kids campus @ 1 cashew terrace. My girl 19 mths now. So happy over there! Really thanks to the teachers and principal. PM me if you need more info. Most willingly to help mummies like me!=>

Was thinking should place him in childcare and then he can proceed to nursery smoothly in same school. Based on my girl experiences. Otherwise will need to adapt all over again. Stressful!

Hi sweetbabymum, many tks for ur reply! Tis Agape Kids Campus...is it the same as Agape Little Uni? I can't find info abt tis kids campus on Agape website n I chanced upon a discussion forum dated back 2011 dat Ace@work has taken over the previous Agape @ Cashew (??). a lil confused here...
Do u hv their contact no or website for my reference?
Tks again!!

hi Jo ..oh initially i was confused too.. it used to be cherie hearts formly..think you call the principal ms katarine or katharine m unsure about the spelling.. nice and warm lady@67644650. it is not the same as agape little uni. my gal school is agape kids campus. i heard have two branches only. hope this info will be of a help to you. i understand as i was stressful finding the right school for my gal! glad i found it!

Hello everybody, i hope i found the official thread for mommies in bukit panjang.

i hope to join in the big family. I am FTWM & my daughter is 17 months.
i am surfing singaporemotherhood forum to read up & locate a play group for her. And it is a lot of information!

But really happy to find a thread exclusive for mommies in Bt Panjang.

Welcome akashi!!! =) excited to share info with you! Guess I m very excited to see my girl developed under the childcare she is attending now too! Hee

Hi sweetbabymum, I tried to PM you but you dun accept PM.

I need more info abt Agape kids campus, esp the sch fees part. Can you PM me? Thanks.

yup sweetbabymum, ur PM is turned off.
happy.gif

xuan, i contacted Katharine as suggested by sweetbabymum...and here are the school fees for ur reference:

Full Day (5 days) - $590 / $740
Half Day (5 days) - $510 / $510
Flexi care (3hrs x 5 days) - $400 / $455

Fees above are After Subsidy for Working Mother / Non working mother

Upon registration:
Reg. fee $150
1 mth deposit
First mth sch fee
Uniform: $25 per set

HTH!

Thanks Jo and sweetbabymum!!

I stay at Segar and my girl will be turning two next mth. She's currently taken care by my pils staying at Pending when we go work. I'm sourcing out nearby ccc for her as I'm planning to have #2.

Currently, have alr placed her on waiting list for My First Skool @ Blk 235 as well as Smiling Star at BPCC. The waiting list is so long.

Suggested Agape to my hubby, but he find it inconvenient for his folks to fetch my girl in case we work OT. Hai... finding a suitable cc is such a headache.

Hi sweetbabymum, thanks for your warm welcome. I am still searching for a suitable child care... we do not have a car so distance does matter... and we started sourcing too late... i think almost all the child care in bt panjang are full

Hi xuan - I agree with you - finding a suitable cc is such a headache. i am struggling to read up on forums about parent's reviews after my little monster sleeps. I am quite slow as a first time parent.

Hi all! Glad to find mummies who are at the same phrase and staying in BP.

My girl just turned 18 mths. Really agree that it is not easy to find a good cc for them. The distance is also something which we have to consider.

Just went to visit children's campus today, most likely would enrol my girl there so my parents can fetch her easily. But the price is on the high side...

Hi,

Any mummies put your toddler in Talentplus or Tot house at Bukit Panjang CC? Any comments for the 2 PG?

I'm giving up on cc. Decided to place my girl in PG first while waiting for a place in cc.

Xuan,
Hi
happy.gif

Why u giving up on cc? My son turned 15 months last week.
I did think of children campus but felt it was rather ex considering it wasn't really Montessori or anything.

Going to put him in tumble tots a cck first until he reaches 18 months, cos talent plus etc all take in only after 18 months and seems got wait list
Actually agape is quite good as the teachers seem nice but I wanted something montesorri.

U can also consider citikids edventure or amazing star at green ridge cc

I am keen to put him In Mmi at beauty world but quite ex, 600 ish for half day and 800 ish after subsidy for full day
But if I remember correctly children campus is 700 ish after subsidy just that it's nearer
Btw, Mmi says there is school bus

Back