Anyone Staying at Bukit Panjang or nearby?

Hi Ting, i find you familiar perhaps i bought some stuff fm you haha...interested in your dance class but im a working mum only weekend is available.

Hi berry pie, I don't sell stuff online but you prob saw me before as I am always buying stuff online
happy.gif
it's the only slot kinderdance could give me, they are packed on weekends!

Berry pie

I'm thinking of sending my 3 yo to zoo phonics too... Which branch are you looking at... I'm a bt panjang mom too....

Berry pie and noscon

I have a 3 yr old also interested in zoophonics

Are you looking at Bukit timah branch? I am staying in Bukit Panjang too.... Pm me?

my girl is in just kids keat hong. so far so good with superb clean and spacious environment. the principal is super nice young lady too.

Hi mummies,

am new here, will be staying in BP Segar once flat is ready. my boy just turned 6months and i'm resourcing for playgroup for him. ANy reco within Segar area eg. Senja,jelapang,fajar?

Oh and i've just join the FB page, please add me admin! thks!! =D

anewmummy, i had send my request via facebook. add me ok.

I have a space in orange tree. not sure if i should take it. any mummy any reviw GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Yvonne, may I know how old is your gal now? My boy is 4 years old next month. He is now with Kinderland at cck. Thinking of changing childcare cos he doesnt have a chinese teacher for some time now and english teacher going on maternity leave soon :-(

Join the fb..pls add me.

Lynn, I am too given a place with orange tree next mth for my 2.5yr old son.
Not too sure as I am yet to go for the tour visit.have u been there?

hi Mummies

Hope this thread is still active.

My kids are in cc in the camp, but due to some reasons, we r thinking of drawing them out.

Mainly cos of $$ issues. Thinking of pcf at Blk 545. Like their N2 environment bt my gal will still be in K1 this yr.

My boy is in K2, so not really sure if we shld change him. Blk 545 pcf includes 1hr phonics lesson at no xtra cost ($110/mth). He has ICR on Sat. So if I draw him out, I m actually saving more $$ since I dun need to pay for enrichment. Heard frm the in-charge they focus alot on phonetic awareness.

I hv placing for my gal's N2 at CGM nx yr already. However, if pcf is charging $110/4hrs which incl phonics and is gd, I am saving alot more.

Btw, Blk 545 they use Rigby Phonics, not Jolly Phonics that most pcfs are using.

Any diff? Someone once told me, most impt is kids can master the sounds, doesn't matter whether it's frm Letterland, from Jolly, or Rigby.

I heard of Zoophonics but the cost is high, + sch bus fees are terrible. I can pay for a helper w/ the price I gotta pay at ZP. But I saw results from my gfs' kids though.

Hi mummies, I just requested to join the FB group. I'm living in Clementi not Bkt PJ but my 23mo toddler is there mon-fri at my MIL's place in Petir Road. Would like to find out more about the preschools at Bkt PJ, so was wondering if I could join the group. Thanks
happy.gif

Hi mummies,
I'm a FTWM staying in Segar nice to find this BP Mummies thread.

Would like to see if any mummies had any good experience on the CC Carpe Diem @ Fajar?

Thanks

Hi, I'm staying at senja road. Currently, my gal is 4 & attending cc at zhenghua sparkletots. Does anyone had feedback about this school?

Sweet baby mum, I read your recommedation and has enrol my son into Agape Kids Campus at 1 Cashew Terrace. My boy is there fore three months already.I like the small ratio plus He has shown improvement in his speech behavior and language.Indeed the teachers there are very kind and caring. They school looks clean and bright. Teachers and principal are helpful too. I am a working mum and is always very busy but am glad that my boy is in good care. I am also very surprised that they promote cultural event there and has a nice Fb page set up. I can always see what is going on in school. Recently they even celebrate deepavali in school with kids using alot of materials and activities for the children. my boy enjoys the activities .Thanks teachers for the effort. Thanks for the recommendation sweet baby mum.

Hi mummies,

not sure if I can revive this thread..haha..wanna ask how your kids cope during their pre-sch days? i'm looking for a school for my DS who is already 27MO!

Hi!
My 2 kids are currently at Cherie Hearts @ Gombak. The school is spacious and teachers are great.
I am looking for enrichment classes to supplement the school curriculum.
Anybody have any recommendations for chinese speech and drama around bukit panjang / chua chu kang area?

To chewthegum, I've enrolled my kids since I ended maternity leave.. my kids cope very well in school. i think the teachers will need to pacify your DS if he is not used to school initially.

Hi mummies

I just registered for my 16mth old gal for play group. I live in bukit panjang area. Anyone can share with me on My first Skool at blk 654 and ichiban Montessori at senja or segar area?

Tried to enroll my son to PG which my friend's baby there infant care. Wife called and checked there is 100+ in the waiting list. They advice us to look for other PG. This coming weekend have to go explore around Bt.Panjang childcare centre. Anyone know any PG in Bt.Panjang area they let PG more connect to the nature one? Something like bare foot running around on sand or grass.

Reg for Apple Tree Playgroup on 30 Oct (Thu)/730pm to 930pm.

Hui, I will be enrolling my gal cos its walkable distance from my mum's place. Its 2 hr playgroup, no meals provided.

Address: Zhenghua CC, No1. Segar Road
Playgroup: Mon-Fri: 9:00-11:00am / 11:15-1:15pm
Fees: S$160 per month (Before GST)
Material Fees: S$95 per half year

Hi firstbaby, i would like to enrol my boy to Appletree, is it gd?

Hi mummies, been on the lookout for quite a while but no success.
Does anyone have any recommendations for weekend enrichment programs for 18 months old and above, around BP/CCK/Bukit Timah?
I'm looking at those similar to Growing Up Gifted or Julia Gabriel...but they are a bit far for me now.

Thanks!

Back