Anyone seeing Dr Goh Shen Li or Dr Poon King Fu

poemcloud

Dear Mummies or MTBs,

I've just tested positive and wanted to go for check up.
But I'm complementing between Dr Goh or Dr Poon. Both seems to have good reviews.

I wanted a gynae whereby
1. they will response to you when you called them or text them; and
2. during the delivery they will check on you as and when coz I heard that some gynaes just appeared when your dilating near to 7 to 10cm; and
3. their snitching skills; and
4. their after care

Can anyone share their experiences with both of the Dr. =)

Firstly, congrats ! :)

I'm week 24 with Dr Poon, first-time mum so I can't really comment on items 2-4. Just wanted to share that he's a really caring and gentle gynae, with nice and responsive clinic staff as well. We had called up to enquire about baby movement but sensing our anxiety during the call, Dr Poon and the clinic staff took the initiative to offer slotting in an appointment for us the very next day (even though it was already pretty full. They also offered the day itself actually, but I chose the next day due to work).

Can sense that Dr Poon was genuinely concerned about my baby during the visit too and after doing the scan it brought great relief that it was just me who isn't sensitive enough to feel the baby moving. Baby actually moved quite a few times during the scan! Not to mention he was very reassuring as well after checking and suggested ways for me to try sensing the movements better :)
Think I'm safely in good hands!

Firstly, congrats ! :)

I'm week 24 with Dr Poon, first-time mum so I can't really comment on items 2-4. Just wanted to share that he's a really caring and gentle gynae, with nice and responsive clinic staff as well. We had called up to enquire about baby movement but sensing our anxiety during the call, Dr Poon and the clinic staff took the initiative to offer slotting in an appointment for us the very next day (even though it was already pretty full. They also offered the day itself actually, but I chose the next day due to work).

Can sense that Dr Poon was genuinely concerned about my baby during the visit too and after doing the scan it brought great relief that it was just me who isn't sensitive enough to feel the baby moving. Baby actually moved quite a few times during the scan! Not to mention he was very reassuring as well after checking and suggested ways for me to try sensing the movements better :)
Think I'm safely in good hands!

Congrats to you too! Thanks lisapig for the info! Will be meeting Dr Poon today for the 1st time! Great to hear that the clinic do offered to slot an appt despite full of appt. =)

Back