ANYONE SALVAGED A MARRIAGE AFTER HUSBAND COMMITS ADULTERY

isn't it letting him having best of both worlds?

After he had his fun then he return to you then will u still accept him.

u knw... we cared too much about this world but forgetting that eternal life is after we're dead. So he can enjoy however much he wants cos I know he will not enjoy it when he's dead. 1 day on earth is 1000 days in hell. So let him figure it himself. Untill he breathe out the sentence " i divorce you" .. i will still be his wife. Till them I will still serve him as I am expected to...

Anyway I have given him till august to sort things out. If he does not change, I will willingly everyone in my family and His that I want to divorce. and the REASONS why. Right now everyone thinks he's an angel. They'll know it come august. I don't like to embarass ppl in public but I also have limits... if he pushes it, he'll bear the consequences.

I am still young and I am sure I can meet someone else who would appreciate me for the person I am.

After reading this thread, my imagination ran wild. I'm currently pregnant so I guess I tend to think more. But finally I asked my husband directly yesterday if he have ever cheated on me. He looked directly at me and said "NO", twice coz I gave him the "r u honest with me?" look. He doesn't have the symptoms of having affair but men are not stupid either. I'm not stupid either. I told him before, even before marriage, that if he ever wanted to cheat on me, he better wear condom coz I don't want to get any diseases! Sometimes, i hinted threatening threats that if I ever find out he is having affair, I'll just pack and go with my kids! My kids are mine! I have also ever ask him, if I were to die early, will he still re-marry? He said yes and I do sort of agree with him (for the sake of my kids). Kids need to have motherly love which no fathers can give. But i warned him the new mother gotta be good to my kids or else i'll come back to haunt her! Hahaha. My husband also said the same.

可以給你老公看,以後你也可以跟你兒子這麼說 .. ..... (寫的真好)

曾在廣播裡听到 ,當孩子頂嘴甚至步入叛逆期時的因應之道
做媽媽的總是嘮叨 ,有一次已經高中的兒子不耐煩的頂撞了母親 , 母親氣得半死。
做父親的便約兒子一起出門散步。兩人走了好久 , 父親一路上不發一語 , 兒子納悶。 一直到要進家門口時 , 父親拍拍兒子的肩膀, 以男人對男人的語氣說 :
『等一下進去時 , 給我女人一點面子 !』
兒子驚讶於老爸用哥兒們的語氣對他說話 ,並因男人跟男人之間的義氣 , 從此對母親畢恭畢敬的。
所以 , 有的時候 , 父親這個角色還是頗重要的 !
當我的小孩頂撞我時,我想告訴他,下列的事任選一樣,做到後,才有頂撞的權利:
1. 連續3 個月每吃完一餐就須催吐 (孕吐)
2. 乳頭被別人吸到破皮達一個月 (餵奶)
3. 肚子塞一顆籃球達 10 個月 ( 懷孕)
4. 接受皮鞭抽打達 48 小時 (生小孩)
5. 10 個月不能喝冰水、咖啡、茶
6. 5個月睡覺不能翻身
7. 10 個月不能出遊遠行,不能跑跳
8. 10個月不能生病,要不,生病不能吃藥
9. 至育嬰室把屎把尿一個月
10. 晚上睡覺每二個小時起床一次,清醒30 分鐘達一個月
寫完上述10 項,我覺得當娘的真不是人幹的。
想起一個高中同學他說:有一次頂撞母親,父親把他從椅子上踹下來,斥責他:
你媽是我捧在手心的寶,我呵護她,照顧她,對她輕聲細語,你憑什麼對他大小聲!!!
我的同學再也不敢頂撞母親了。

~好感動,尤其是最後一句是經典。
男人們丫,如果你們真的愛、疼你老婆(女朋友)記得這句話就夠了!
老婆是拿來疼的,所以千錯萬錯都是自己的錯,不服氣嗎?誰叫你當初追人家。
當媽的如果听到老公這麼說,應該會很高興吧!男人要學著點...

Hi Baobeixuan,
Sorry, i don't know how to read chinese characters. Can translate to English language? Thks loads!

Janey,
doubt it but we can change and adapt to better ourselves so the lazy sacks of sh1ts understand that we can do better anyday.

Just a thought....are men who fooled around are rich or are at a high position at work? What sort of background do they come from? Are their own parents (either one) like him too? Btw, how much does it cost to engage a PI? Any good one to recommend?

hi mommy'slove, adultery affect everyone, it's not only men who are rich fooled around, but ordinary man also committed adultery.

if u are interested to find a good PI, i can recommend u the PI, i use before. PM me if u interest.

It's not just the rich and famous and ordinary.....even poor ones also....dunno what the hell is wrong with them?! And also these days, many ladies (aka the OW) are super willing to spend their money on these poor guys. IMO, I would rather go and splurge on branded, at least when I dun want, I sell still can get some money back. Men? Once money is out, it's out forever.

I agree.

diamonds are a girl's best friend.
happy.gif
)) or at least a really nice bag.

then again diamonds can't bring you to orgasm, fix things around the house or bring out the rubbish.

but some men don't fulfil all those roles either.

how are u ladies these days

hi mummies, I have engaged the services of a Private Investigator.

They helped me a lot and i give them a promise to recommend anyone who need the services of a PI.

If anyone is interested in engaging a Private Investigator, pls PM me.

why is it when a woman has an affair the husband will not forgive her but when a man does they are expected to be forgiven...

As for me, my ex- bf had an affair twice 2yrs after we met n 6yrs after that... I promised myself not to ever let myself be fool again. If my husband r ever caught doing so ( touch wood) I will never forgive him or give him a 2nd chance cos leopard will never change its spots...even if i ever did... I make sure I ve an affair too just to get back to him... If he accepts me than we are cool... Otherwise he can kiss our marriage goodbye! I hate men who cheats!!!!

for me it's different. I will not commit a sin to get back at him, but i will expose him so that he can't lie to people around him anymore.

salavge the marriage only u are sure your husband is remorseful and will not do it again. If u think that he is a habitual womaniser, it's better to let him go than salvage your marriage cos in the long run, it going to hurt more than give u happiness.

I wonder is this the right reaction?

Irene Kng: PBM Jack Neo is like my “baby” whom I “sayang” everyday
March 10, 2010 by admin
Filed under Entertainment, Headlines
Leave a comment
Written by Our Correspondent

In an interview with Lianhe Wanbao, the wife of PBM Jack Neo Irene Kng who had been maintaining a dignified silence all along in the face of a series of stunning revelation of the sexual exploits of her husband, said she still loves Jack.

When asked by the reporter on how she is feeling now, she replied:

“We are very good, really very good. Of course I must watch over my hubby. He is like my ‘baby’ now. I will ’sayang’ him everyday,” she giggled.

She added that she is not angry with Jack and that this is a learning experience for him.

Throughout the interview, Irene did not show any signs of bitterness or anger towards Jack’s mistresses. She claimed that she is bothered by what they told the media and is still working from morning till night as per normal.

Irene also revealed that she spoke to Foreign Minister George Yeo over the phone who had earlier urged Singaporeans to rally around Jack and his family.

She thanked Singaporeans for their kind support and she believed that the saga will be over soon.

One of PBM Jack Neo’s mistresses Wendy Chong had tried to confront Irene last Saturday at their home in Pasir Ris and was shocked by her calm demeanour.

Irene had already known about Jack’s many flings and affairs and chose to “open one eye and close one eye” at them.

Jack is indeed fortunate to have such a loving and understanding wife which makes one wonder why he strayed in the first place.

it's really sad, when man have fun and enjoy outside they never think of the family, but when things goes out of hands, he expect the family to support him

to salvage means to forgive. However to forgive someone, that person needs to be remorseful. So if u want to salvage the marriage, then your husband had to admit and really be remorseful for what he did then both of u then can go on the path of re-building your marriage

Learn how to take control of your emotions....do sit down and really think about the emotions you are feeling and start to heal.....see the attachment for the details...
<center><table border=1><tr><td>
attachment_icon.gif
Healing - How to cope with your emotions
Emotions.doc (47.1 k)</td></tr></table></center>

Some shifts you will be expecting - hope you can find yourself in one of them...<center><table border=1><tr><td>
attachment_icon.gif
6 Infidelity Situations - 5 shifts for each
Shifts.doc (28.2 k)</td></tr></table></center>

2011 holds great potential for you...because you are here. You want something different. The affair in your life has been a wake up call. It is a catalyst that puts you on a new superhighway of personal awareness and dedicated action.

You want to learn, to transform your life and your relationships. Yes, you can do it. Yes, you will do it. You want to awaken a new you!

One of you sent me this short article which paints a picture of who you and all of us can become. Read it. Print it out. Carry it with you. Reflect. Have this be your guiding light, your vision for you in 2011. As you do, you will find that you will become exceedingly attractive. Cool!

The Awakening

A time comes in your life when you finally get it... When in the midst of all your fears and insanity you stop dead in your tracks and somewhere the voice inside your head cries out - ENOUGH!! Enough fighting and crying or struggling to hold on. And, like a child quieting down after a blind tantrum, your sobs begin to subside, you shudder once or twice, you blink back your tears and through a mantle of wet lashes you begin to look at the world through new eyes.

This is your awakening.

You realize that it's time to stop hoping and waiting for something to change or for happiness, safety and security to come galloping over the next horizon. You come to terms with the fact that he is not Prince Charming and you are not Cinderella and that in the real world there aren't always fairy tale endings (or beginnings for that matter) and that any guarantee of "happily ever after" must begin with you and in the process a sense of serenity is born of acceptance.

You awaken to the fact that you are not perfect and that not everyone will always love, appreciate, or approve of who or what you are...and that's OK. (They are entitled to their own views and opinions). And you learn the importance of loving and championing yourself and in the process a sense of new found confidence is born of self-approval.

You stop bitching and blaming other people for the things they did to you (or didn't do for you) and you learn that the only thing you can really count on is the unexpected. You learn that people don't always say what they mean or mean what they say and that not everyone will always be there for you and that it's not always about you. So you learn to stand on your own and to take care of yourself and in the process a sense of safety &amp; security is born of self-reliance.

You stop judging and pointing fingers and you begin to accept people as they are and to overlook their shortcomings and human frailties and in the process a sense of peace &amp; contentment is born of forgiveness.

You realize that much of the way you view yourself, and the world around you, is as a result of all the messages and opinions that have been ingrained into your psyche. And you begin to sift through all the crap you've been fed about how you should behave, how you should look and how much you should weigh, what you should wear and where you should shop and what you should drive, how and where you should live and what you should do for a living, who you should marry and what you should expect of a marriage, the importance of having and raising children of what you owe your parents. You learn to open up to new worlds and different points of view. And you begin reassessing and redefining who you are and what you really stand for. You learn the difference between wanting and needing and you begin to discard the doctrines and values you've outgrown, or should never have bought into to begin with and in the proces s you learn to go with your instincts.

You learn that it is truly in giving that we receive. And that there is power and glory in creating and contributing and you stop maneuvering through life merely as a "consumer" looking for your next fix.

You learn that principles such as honesty and integrity are not the outdated ideals of a by gone era but the mortar that holds together the foundation upon which you must build a life. You learn that you don't know everything: it's not your job to save the world and that you can't teach a pig to sing. You learn to distinguish between guilt and responsibility and the importance of setting boundaries and learning to say NO. You learn that the only cross to bear is the one you choose to carry and that martyrs get burned at the stake.

Then you learn about love. Romantic love and familial love. How to love, how much to give in love, when to stop giving and when to walk away. You learn not to project your needs or your feelings onto a relationship. You learn that you will not be more beautiful, more intelligent, more lovable or important because of the man on your arm or the child that bears your name. You learn to look at relationships as they really are and not as you would have them be. You stop trying to control people, situations and outcomes.

You learn that just as people grow and change so it is with love... and you learn that you don't have the right to demand love on your terms...just to make you happy.

And, you learn that alone does not mean lonely...And you look in the mirror and come to terms with the fact that you will never be a size 5 or a perfect 10 and you stop trying to compete with the image inside your head and agonizing over how you "stack up". You also stop working so hard at putting your feelings aside, smoothing things over and ignoring your needs. You learn that feelings of entitlement are perfectly OK...and that it is your right to want things and to ask for the things that you want... and that sometimes it is necessary to make demands.

You come to the realization that you deserve to be treated with love, kindness, sensitivity and respect and you won't settle for less. And, you allow only the hands of a lover who cherishes you to glorify you with his touch...and in the process you internalize the meaning of self-respect. And you learn that your body really is your temple. And you begin to care for it and treat it with respect. You begin eating a balanced diet, drinking more water and taking more time to exercise. You learn that fatigue diminishes the spirit and can create doubt and fear. So you take more time to rest.

And, just as food fuels the body, laughter fuels our soul. So you take more time to laugh and to play.

You learn, that for the most part, in life you get what you believe you deserve...and that much of life truly is a self-fulfilling prophecy. You learn that anything worth achieving is worth working for and that wishing for something to happen is different from working toward making it happen.

More importantly, you learn that in order to achieve success you need direction, discipline and perseverance. You also learn that no one can do it all alone and that it's OK to risk asking for help. You learn that the only thing you must truly fear is the great robber baron of all time. FEAR itself. You learn to step right into and through your fears because you know that whatever happens you can handle it and to give in to fear is to give away the right to live life on your terms.

And you learn to fight for your life and not to squander it living under a cloud of impending doom. You learn that life isn't always fair, you don't always get what you think you deserve and that sometimes bad things happen to unsuspecting, good people. On these occasions you learn not to personalize things. You learn that God isn't punishing you or failing to answer your prayers. It's just life happening. And you learn to deal with evil in its most primal state - the ego. You learn that negative feelings such as anger, envy and resentment must be understood and redirected or they will suffocate the life out of you and poison the universe that surrounds you.

You learn to admit when you are wrong and to build bridges instead of walls. You learn to be thankful and to take comfort in many of the simple things we take for granted, things that millions of people upon the earth can only dream about; a full refrigerator, clean running water, a soft warm bed, a long hot shower. Slowly, you begin to take responsibility for yourself by yourself and you make yourself a promise to never betray yourself and to never ever settle for less than your heart's desire. And you hang a wind chime outside your window so you can listen to the wind. And you make it a point to keep smiling, to keep trusting and to stay open to every wonderful possibility.

Finally, with courage in your heart and with God by your side you take a stand, you take a deep breath and you begin to design the life you want to live as best as you can.
by: Virginia Swift.

To all those whose hearts are hurting:

Sometimes fate can be a blessing in disguise. When you are not meant to be together...don't force it. Not only you are hurting yourself but you are hurting the plp who loves you seeing you in that state.

I was with my ex-bf for 8yrs since in Poly... we got engaged and was abt to select our flat when I found out that he had an affair for the 2nd time in 8yrs with 2 diff person. I cried my heart out for 2whole mths. He refused to leave her and at the same time wants to marry me. I was so confused and just could not take it. At one point, I had enough and dump him. Since we are engaged... families are involved. It was probably the hardest thing I had to do... to tell my parents who are geting excited abt our wedding the bad news.

I never tot I would ever get married. But all this happens for something even better... blessing in disguise (which I always believe in)... I met a guy just 2days after officially calling off our engagement (and have gone datings with other men but nothing happen...). I married that guy 1yr later and now we are happily married for 5years with 1 child. I am a firm believer that after the rain there will be sun and whatever happen there is a blessing in disguise. Believe in yourself and have faith in god (whichever god u pray to)... bad things happens and time heals all wounds... one day when u turn back and see ur past u will be thinking "Why do I feel so hurt for?". Move on and think abt yourself first... if u learn to take care of yourself... then u will be able to take care of ur kids....

Hi, outsider. Not sure are you still in this forum? Would like to hear from you and learn more from you.

Hi staff. I admire your courage to move on your marriage. Can you update your current status. Would also
Like to learn from you.

I am like many of you here been through all the heartache fights, argument etc. But now trying damn hard to recover. But I am impatient to see results. Hence I still blew up once in a while.

Something to share....

If your husband wants to stay, let him stay.

Recently I went to chant and read some sutra...Slowly I wake up and realise this. I used to blame him for betraying me. But now, I dun hate him anymore and slowly show compassion to him.

If we remember, they are the man who we love so much. If they can betray us..I am the one who gives him the stress.

No matter, I make it back into the marriage or not. As now, he wants to divorce me. I accept for all it happens. Only by accepting, I can change my life..It is also good that we take this chance as reflection on our personality. We woman can be very demanding...but did we ever think what man wants?

U may hate me for saying this. I am not in good condition.. I am jobless with 2 young kids and yet he dun gives me $. He chased me out of the house. Pushed me to the floor...treat me worst than maid. I am non other but a transparent woman. I paid for my own food in hawker..mu job is just to bring the kids out to meet them and carry things.

But I endure because I know this man is still lost in the forest. And I want to gain merit for my children.

The sutra said...when a man plant the seeds, the descendants will suffer. My husband is my children father. He has planted this seeds and I really do not want my kids to suffer the same fate as me. Because I see my father-in-law is the same as my husband.

We need to stand up and be strong. But just live our life..dont need to fight.

Now, I just want to find a job yet I can't... SChool fees is a headache... I never imagine myself in a state when I easily spent $ on toys..Now even milk powder..I need to find $..All becos I was too into finding out affair of my husband...too distracted in him and lost my job.

Sometimes, we have to be thankful if your husband is still by ur side. I have stayed separately for 2 yrs..and that woman has openly stayed at my house...Sigh..

I can only chant for the 2 of them...cos we know they are planting a poisonous seeds.

i think u have shown to him that u can
t can't live without him, that's why are in this state.

if u have being decisive, he might have stopped or even if he had not stopped he would have divorce him and u yourself would not have come to this state.

What u should have done is think that he is dead and u start a new life.

Are u going to accept if he say he is bringing the women home to stay?

u can don't want a divorce but he can still divorce u after a 4 years separation.

I think when u find that he is having affair, u take thing into your own hands and didn't get proper evidence and in the end he can hide from u for 2 years.

What i can say is all the best to you.

yes, i agree new beginning. He is a bastard and u play into his games.

No one is asking u to fight. What u should be doing is not fight with him, but get good evidence against him and makes sure u knows your right. But now u are living in a life of misery.

U have to wakes up to your sense. Even u didn't do anything, would u think the situation will be any better?

did u get a PI to get u evidence or u did it yourself and was witch hunting to get evidence against him?

Anyone allow your hubby to flirt with colleague using whataspp and he said nothing just have fun.
The woman is from SAF , Defence force, married and still act like a slut.

i second Margret. I wont allow my hb to flirt with anybody via mobile apps. this may lead to one thing or another.
there must be a line drawn. especially colleagues. you don't want to shit on the place you work at.

They helped me a lot and i give them a promise to recommend anyone who need the services of a PI.

Hi Sharon,

Much appreciate with your help to provide me a reliable and professional PI pls.

I need 1 very desperately however I do hv a very tight budget.

Wld u be able to share w me ur experience w the PI pls.

Thank you

Back