Anyone Pregnant After Losing 2 Pregnancies at 24 wks?

patlpt

I lost my boy at 24 weeks when I went into KKH, 5cm dilated with bulging membranes. Baby was born 2 days later completely still encased in the waterbag but did not survive.

2 months later, I conceived twins. Waterbag of Twin A broke at 16 wks and Twin A was passed out shortly. The stay at KKH was a nightmare. I was constantly worried if Twin B would slip out as well. Twin B didn't but the happiness was short-lived because at 24 weeks, Twin B was also naturally delivered, fully encased in the waterbag, as contractions could not be stopped.

Fast forward to 1.5 years later, I am now 8 weeks pregnant. Has anyone who had been through the same situation gone on to successfully deliver their babies? What was the doctor's plan for you? Did you need a cerclage? Bed rest?

Appreciate your sharing.

Sorry to hear about this. Not sure why gynae suggested but u may want to do something different from past two times. U may need to be radical. Complete bed rest for 9 months is not impossible. In actual fact technically only need 28 weeks cos at 7 months B.B. is viable.

Just my views but best to check with gynae. I think it’s worth a bet

Back