Anyone knows where to get Capella Stroller S705 at good price or discount? Any feedback on this too?

NOTE FROM KIDDYBEE :

EXCLUSIVE PRICES OFFERED IS NO LONGER VALID FROM HERE ON.

For those with their names submitted pls quickly do your purchase on their website. Those who are late, I am sorry, the offer has been terminated.

leah, i was informed to collect on monday evening but i hope that i can collect on sunday cos not working mah. she has yet to reply me if i can collect on sunday

I've just collected mine this afternoon.
happy.gif

mine is cool too....I love the colour! Yeah, I am all done! Ready to pop and ready to go!!!
Lets find more great deals...hahaha

just in case anyone is still looking for the capella 705... i have a second hand one, that is seldom used... less than 20 times... stil in very good condition.

Orange colour... letting go at $120.

pm me if interested.
1582170.gif

haha...yah! Where got orange? I would love orange lor,cos my car is orange in colour too!

Are u guys happy with the purchase? Anyone know abt car seats? thats what i need to buy next!

Hey Leah,
I delivered on the day you posted! Haha..haven't had time to use the stroller yet! So dunno if bb is happy with it yet. Only used my car seat once!!! ONCE to bring him back to hosp to see pd and he got admitted for jaundice! Sigh~ One way trip....so sad!

Car seats, get convertible seats are more worth it as can be used for infants up to 4 yrs old. I got britax premier, find it very comfy.

graciouss! hahaha...congrats! How was it? Scary?? Oh my me...i am so so sscared now..its like terrifying!!!!!!!

Quick, tell us more!!!!

Hi Yuuri and Leah
I actually forgot the model number but all the features (except for the 4G shock absorber) are the same, ie reversible handle, one hand folding, leg rest, rear mesh windows, carrier bag below, 4 turning wheels, etc etc.

The ones in the shop are the 2008 "improved" version... I understand that the one I have was the older version... used to come in more neutral colours like orange and grey. We chose orange cos it was a cheerful and gender neutral colour.

Yuuri, congrats!

whats the difference in the S217b and S705? pls advise. i want to get those with the car seat.. teh car seat can clip to S217.. can car seat fit on S705?

sigh.. missed it again
sad.gif

Just bought a combi urban walker... But I am happy with it cos much lighter for me.

I must say $260 is very cheap for S705, cos I went to many places, lowest was $299 for 2007 model.

hi missynat, this price is for the Yr2008 model.
ya i koe alot of places prics gone up. heard 1 mummy mention that baby kingdom also at $329 le.

its okie la, since u bot ur combi urban walker n most imptly happy with it
happy.gif

Hi pastillies,

I am also keen on the S705 (red colour one).
Went to baby kingdom $329, the lady even mention it gonna increase price lor.
Wonder if the order still passing ard?
How do i go about ordering leh? I must say $260 its really worth buy lor.

cheers/summer

Didn't realise S705 is actually so popular. Went to Baby Kingdom juz yesterday, and its $329. Compared other brands but still prefer S705, juz the price...

I would most definitely be interested to purchase if really can get S705 at $260.

Please PM me if anyone is interested to order capella s705 stroller in bulk, need at least 5 orders! Can get it at $260 nett
happy.gif

don't know about this model. is this very good model? what is the specs and is it small and what is the weight it can take up to? can anyone advise me?

tree, its abt 8.5kg..

It has the following features:

4 reclining positions and adjustable leg rest.
Simple one-hand-operate opening and closing mechanism.
One-hand-operate reversible handle
Full canopy with mesh windows (front and back) for viewing of baby
Big shopping basket
Self standing when closed
99% UV protection
Removable front bar, etc.

sounds very good! only thing... 8.5kg... will go to a shopping mall to check out first.

Thanks!!!

Posted on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 4:08 pm:

Please PM me if anyone is interested to order capella s705 stroller in bulk, need at least 5 orders! Can get it at $260 nett
------------------------------------------------

Hi iwry,

Just like to check with u... u stated on 26 Dec 08 that capella S705 is priced at $260 nett and now the price has increased.. is it still possible to get it at $260 ??

Thanks !!!

Hi, sorry to interrupt.... I have a brand new Aqua Blue S705 2008 Capella stroller for sale. Still in box and never been use before. We bought at $329 and selling at $280. Interested pls sms me at 94529212.

Back