Anyone know which hotel in HK sits directly above MTR?

banazz

hi, anyone know hotel in hongkong sits above an mtr? i'm planning for a trip in nov and hope to stay in a super convenient hotel. can anyone share any info?

thanks mrslau & hanhui. i was still worried that there is no reply. ok, i'll check out these 2 hotels.

Hi, I booked my trip stay in Nathan Hotel, is near to Jordon MTR too. U may also wanna check out Novotel Nathan Hotel. My advise, dont book directly from hotel web, book via 3rd party (those online hotel booking) you may find good deals there is so much better than direct hotel.
happy.gif

thks worry_mum, i have booked the hotel. yah, i agree with u, hv to book thru 3rd party for some savings : )

hello banazz, I stayed in Prudential Hotel last year. Yes,it's an extremely convenient place becos it's located above the mtr station.

Another hotel u can consider is Kowloon Hotel. It's above TST MTR. This year, I stayed in YMCA in TST. It's very near the mtr station - about 3 mins walk. Good value for money and it's conveient too. I prefer YMCA to Prudential becos of the shopping in TST. I could go eat a decent supper and walk to HArbour City.

Langham hotel. beautiful with MTR and hopping mall around it, there are few langham hotls so pls ask for the one at Mongkok.

Hi,
Can share which are the places you visited? Brought ur little ones along? Am planning for a trip there in Apr..
happy.gif

Hi, I just came back from HK. I brought by 22mths son there. I still have the itinery that I plan. Can PM me if keen .

i agree that langham place is great.. opp mongkok mtr and shopping mall beside the hotel with a linkway. went there in jan

I've been to HK several times with my daughter. She's 3 now. We usually visit Disneyland for the bulk of our trip as the holiday is really for her then a few days in HK. We've stayed at Excelsior Hotel in Causeway Bay which I found to be very convenient. Everything is very nearby - MRT, shopping, local eateries for breakfast. Hotel Nikko Hong Kong in Tsim Tsa Tsui was good too but not as convenient but to make up for it the hotel has a free hotel shuttle running between the hotel and Star Ferry and stopping at a few placed in between.

Back