1. We've compiled a list of frequently asked questions and their answers at http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/faq-on-using-the-new-forum.21478/
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone is / know any hokkien huay guan member?

Discussion in 'Year 2013 Mums' started by startlifefree, Jan 28, 2013.

1. startlifefree

startlifefree New Member

Hi,

I'm very keen on enrolling my daughter who is age 4 this year in Nan Chiau Primary in Seng Keng, which is affiliated to the Singapore Hokkien Huay Guan.

I am a hokkien and I would like to join as a member of the Huay Guan, to get priority for Pri 1 registration, but need two existing members as referees before I can join as a member.

Are there any existing members here who can help, or anyone know any existing members please?

You can contact me via my email: startlifefree@hotmail.com

Thanks much in advance.

2. derek_ng1978

derek_ng1978 New Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi Same here. 2 referral are needed to join the Singapore Hokkien Association in order to be eligible for Phase 2B application to Nan chiau.

Kindly email to me at derek_ng1978@yahoo.com.sg please.

Thanks Thanks

3. isabelnglc

isabelnglc Member

Hi Same here. 2 referral are needed to join the Singapore Hokkien Association in order to be eligible for Phase 2B application to Chong Fu Primary in Yishun.

Kindly email to me at isabelnglc@gmail.com please.

Thanks

4. YH83

YH83 New Member

Hi, can anyone help to be my sponsors for SHHK membership? I can travel over to meet you at your convenience. Looking to enrol my son to Chong Fu since we stayed nearby. If you are willing to help, can drop me a message at 96463180 to discuss further? Thanks

5. Airgal

Airgal New Member

Sincerely looking for one additional current Hokkien Huay Kuan member to endorse on my application to the clan.
    Please Contact me at 9232 3992 and am willing to accommodate to other party’s schedule.
    Thank you very much in advance!