Anyone install invisible grilles in their house?

jtong18

I am thinking of installing them. Are they really safe as I have kids at home.

Any comments or feedback is greatly appreciated. thanks.

Kind advice what is invisible grilles, any pic to show.
Sorry for the question cos i never hear of this thing, thanks.

Hi all

It's not totally invisible. I saw the brochure before. Instead of thick grille, the grille are made of fine steel only. I nearly wanted to install but also wish to wait and see got any bad comment or not.

Check out their website.

http://www.le-grille.com/

Hi,

I installed those for my old house and i wouldnt recommend them coz it will become loose after a while, my girl can actually still stick her head out.. Alas, as i live near the sea, the fine steel (suppose to be stainless) still rust and my hubby in his fustration removed the thing, it cost us 1500 to install them (only 4 or 5 wires)..

However, i must say that it looks really invisible and people cant tell that i have grille in the living room.

I hope it helps in your decision.

I have to say it looks good then those normal ones, but wonder if its as safe.

I actually will also consider it for my new house.

mine is the invisible grill, look nicer but not that good compare the conventional type. I install conventional type in bedroom and invisible type in living hall. The con is once installed, cannot open or remove temporary, if window spoil hard to replace the window coz block by this grill, also hard to wipe your window.

First time hear of invisible grilles but I did own some invisible chairs in the past, those acrylic transparent ones, trendy but not child-friendly, the kid knocked onto them a lot.

I saw those grilles at my frend 's apt.

Not a gd choice for families with young children.

Looks nice, but no no for safety.

Dear Jergonia Koh,
I am the owner of the photograph you've posted on your website of invisiblegrille, kindly PM me for the use of my photo immediately. Thanks.

Back