anyone has tried OvaBoost and FertileCM and successful conceived ?

coachy0203

As above, has anyone tried OvaBoost and FertileCM and successfully conceived? trying for #2 but its so hard, sigh.

im also trying for #2.. really hard..
I had tried the ovaboost but dun seems to be working on me.. im taking blackmores conceive well gold now.. 2nd cycle with it.. 1st cycle is good.. I got my O and progesterone is high.. but didn't strike.. trying this cycle again.. hope its our month..

oh, how long did you take the ova boost? and how long have you been trying? We've been "not so actively" trying for a year, no protection, not doing enough baby dance either, due to not enough sleep, and take care of my 21 months old is no kidding, and work, etc. Though, i feel like i have more mucus now compare to before, before i was so dry, due to stress and not enough sleep i guess. Sigh, not sure aging does affect the dryness or not. Im 35 btw.

i had been trying since Jan this year.. due to age, im ovulating lesser.. I took abt 4 bottles of ovaboost...for the start, we did not really try and not very onz.. only since oct than we start to be a little active..

Back