ANYONE HAS MAID FOR TRANSFER(INDO)

Hi mommies!
Do you have a good maid or know a friend's maid who wants to transfer out of singapore?

I am in Libya with 2.5 toddler + 5 mths baby. hubby is american. we are a nice christian family.

Please PM me or email: studionova 2005 @ yahoo dot com or call me on my Dubai no.: 971-50-435-2365.

current maid is going home to get married so i need someone soon!

Thanks and please if you are an agent, or agency DO NOT CONTACT ME. i only want referral from current families the maid is working for. thanks.

Hi! If anyone has a maid for transfer that can take care of a 2mth old n 26mth old pls PM me. Thanks!

Hi. I have a Filipino maid for transfer. 6 months with me. Good cook/chinese food. General chores. Can look after bb, feed bb but don't know how to bathe bb. Pleasant and soft spoken. Only for small and good family. Email me at [email protected]

Hi anyone can share if transfer maid what should we do?
and do we have to pay duties/tax to government too?
how much is the tax?
thanks

Best to consult an agency.
I got mine from Bugis,Comfort Employment Agency
You can look for Jamie Ang at 63384057 for more details...

Cheerio to all mummies.

Hi, does anyone know of a domestic helper for transfer? Basically, i need help off childcare hours. Please pm me. Thks!

Hi,

Not sure if this thread is still active
happy.gif

Looking for a Muslim Indonesian transfer maid to start early September. She will be child minding and doing household chores. Preferably between 25-30 years old.

Kindly contact me at 91918475.

Back