anyone has kids attending eldewiss kindergarten near sembawang shopping centre

Hi Springong,

My daughter is in this kindergarten since the beginning of the year and she will be continuing to be in this school. She is happy going to school every day. She will ask me when she can go to school again whenever there is a holiday. She does learn new things and words. The school also provides interesting field trips to enrich their experiences. So far, I have no complains and the same goes for my neighbour whose son is also there. I think there is a tread for Eldelweiss Kindergarten. You might want to search for it and look at some of the comments and reviews.

thank you tic_4_my_family for posting your comments, I called up the school already, there is a long waiting list, hoping for the best now. I understand there are enrichment classes too, worth to attend? or even if not attending enrichment class is it ok?

I believe it is a personal choice. I did not enrol my daughter in any of the enrichment classes last year, so I believe it is perfectly fine if you do not want to enrol yours.

For next year, I have enrolled her in the Chinese speech and drama to increase her exposure to Mandarin Chinese. My neighbour enrolled her son In the art class. I must say I was very impressed by the works that the vendor did with him. However, my daughter preferred speech and drama to art.

Yes, the school has a long waiting list. All the best.

Hi tic_4_my_family, how long to wait when the school said you are on waiting list? any idea? I wonder if need to register my girl in another kinndy while waiting or is very safe to just wait for the school and it will definitely give me a place.. I not sure when I called in the administrtor said no vacancy and just ask me to write in to be on waiting list, I wonder what are the chances?

I believe it is a personal choice. I did not enrol my daughter in any of the enrichment classes last year, so I believe it is perfectly fine if you do not want to enrol yours.

For next year, I have enrolled her in the Chinese speech and drama to increase her exposure to Mandarin Chinese. My neighbour enrolled her son In the art class. I must say I was very impressed by the works that the vendor did with him. However, my daughter preferred speech and drama to art.

Yes, the school has a long waiting list. All the best.
hi your girl in pre nursery this year? so next year is N2 morning or afternoon session?

I didn't have to wait for many months. I think I put her on the waiting list somewhere in Sep/Oct and got in thereafter. Perhaps, the waiting list was shorter for pre-nursery class. I understand more people start sending their children to school at nursery level. Have you ever consider asking the person? I think I asked her how many more people in front of me and she told me. It was easily more than 8 or 10 then. Sometimes, they gave up waiting and you might get a place. She will be in morning nursery.

hi glad to hear from you, my girl got a place for nursery level in the afternoon session, the timing is a bit tricky for afternoon nap n lunch, but morning is also difficult as she dont wake up till 8plus. I asked for morning session and the administrator said is like 16 pp ahead so I can wait for a year so I just accept the afternoon placing.

I am looking for car pool from woodlands as some days my hubby cannot send her, if you happen to know anyone in woodlands, do help me to connect and we can help each other save time taking turns in ferrying our kids.

Back