Anyone has got job to offer.

are u interested in part time jobs instead...i.e..you still have to report to work at the office..but only for 4 hours in a day...?

hello, i'm a new user... i'm about 3 months pregnant too but am looking for a job too... can recommend? interested in those home-based job. dun mind if need to go to office for 4 hours.

hello, i'm a new user... i'm about 3 months pregnant too but am looking for a job too... can recommend? interested in those home-based job. dun mind if need to go to office for 4 hours.

Hi vineyard_seven,

i'm interested in the part time job too, is it still available? my bb is 6.5 mths old and i wanna spend more time with him...

I'm jobless and feeling the financial strain since i left my last position in april. I really need a job to help dh pay bills and save on hospital bills/doc's fees as well....

I am willing to work till my edd in 23rd oct.

Thanks.

There is a tution centre employing tutor with experience at Tiong Bahru area. Working hours are quite suitable for MTB. 3pm - 8.30 pm. PM me if u keen. Able to teach from Sep till mid Oct.

erm...
is this thread still open ?
i got smt to say but not really sure if any mums out there are interested...

I just needed to complain!!

I feel so outcasted by the society when I tried looking for a job thru recruit agencies just a couple of hours ago.

Initially the agent was talking to me pretty fine and offered a few positions to me. When I mentioned I was abt 3 mths preggers, she said it's abit tricky and her clients are rather picky and sensitive abt hiring pregnant women. I said, i understood the situation which was why I dun mind a temp or contract position. She replied "ok." so i continued "so do u have anything else available?" she replied VERY CURTLY and singlish-ly "no leh." i kept quiet and so did she. I gave her a very unhappy "ok bye" and hung up the phone. Then I called another agent, from the same company and did the same thing, except, this agent told me abt the complications of job searching while pregnant and told me very nicely and honestly that while she has many positions on hand, none are open to pregnant women and said to me "it's gonna be tough for u to find a job, since ur pregnant, u can take the opportunity to stay home and rest ur body. I'll contact u if I have any positions available and suitable for u." Even tho at the end of the conversation she did not ask for my number to be able to contact me again, I was satisfied and convinced that the first agent's attitude demands me to email her company to file a complain against her.

Hi all

I'm currently 3months preggie and i just got a termination from the company due to i'm preggy.

Hence i'm looking for something to do,etc : part-time for some income to come in too.

Anyone have job offer to recommended, pls help me if do. Thanks so much.

Wow Karen,

That is so sad...
Well I do have one so-called 'job' to recommend if you are interested.
PM me pls...

They can, but i think they will still have to compensate about 3 or 4 months of salary. Think for accurate info can check out their website or to call up.

Hi I am 4months pregnant and jus got terminated as well due to my pregnancy.
Right now looking for part time or homebase job any recommendation?

my friend looking for part time promoters at dept store.

required to stand during working hours.
for the period of dec & jan.

suitable for those mummies with young children. working hours allow you to spend more time with your kids.

kindly email [email protected] for more details.

thank you.

Ladies, times are bad now.
Many retrenched, booted out and salaries cutted...

I am looking for business partners to start a own home biz.
Low investments HIGH RETURNS

Hi Karen

No havent get any job base on the situation now outside is really hard
My hubby say slowly look for it lor cause my stomach getting bigger and bigger i got problem travelling using mrt too
He say must as well stay at home and rest..

I just got the distributorship of a health product from USA. Now looking for people to join me as distributor.

Hi Yuki

Me too.. is so hard getting a job base now. Faints~~~~

Yeah slowly look for one, been asking around my friends for lobang too. The most irritating thing is when agency contacts you, and you telling them you are pregnant. Is a total different issue. =.=!!!

Your stomach getting bigger and bigger, how many months wor? I'm currently 4months. But dun seems big to me.. *Dang*

Creamie - I just saw ur email. Sorry for the late reply. I didnt check my mail for quite sometime. I understand abt the business you are talking about. But i do not know how to go about it. Somemore being a distributor to sell it to consumer wasnt that easy for now... i guess.

Well...

I can see where you coming from, but I am not really offering people a job actually...
Pardon me if some of you got it wrong.

I am just offering an alternative solution to you. Perhaps to just make an extra few hundred a month part time.
We do have full time too but that will be a later stage when you familiar yourself at the game...

Yes, times are bad and seriously cant find jobs anywhere else.
I am thinking of taking a course but it will cost $3800 and when I passed the course it will be a freelance position, like doing your own biz. Now not sure if I wanted to go for it or not...

If you look around now, I think quite a few people are coming out to do their own biz...

Hi all,

i do have a job to offer.. My place is hiring manicurist. If you are keen please drop me a sms at 98522382. I am celine here

hey mummies,

seems like quite a no. of u went thru wat i experienced b4... my boss started giving me prob after i announced my pregnancy in feb 08 tis yr... i left e company in apr 08 due to e immensed amt of stress they gave me everyday!!!

I delivered in aug and still looking for job nw... sigh times r bad!!!

1) my friend looking for part time promoters at dept store.

required to stand during working hours.
for the period of dec & jan.

suitable for those mummies with young children. working hours allow you to spend more time with your kids.

2) manicurist - 2 of my friends looking for manicurist

kindly email [email protected] for more details.

thank you.

I am looking for distributors for a health product.
Work Your Own Time
Company pay out more than 70% !!

Hi, im a property agent looking for somebody to help call for information / telemarket...

Do drop me an email if you are int... "D

I am looking for a few people as Health & Wellness Consultants.

Its a very interesting job if you are health-concious person and likes meeting people.

Job Scope is to spread the importance of HEALTH

Hi to ALL:

Every month we buy grocery which may cost us around $100 to $200 or more. To save $$, we look for promotion price or house brands. Or shop at NTUC or Shop N Save, to get rebates or free gift. I am sure most of us here is out of job, so we look for best solution.

What if there is a range of quality products, that allows you to buy them & get 3% or more back to your pocket?

Use them as our monthly grocery.
Promote them later if it works.

Keen?

Hi there,

Just wanna to share my experience and joy. Recently, I receive a junk mail stating “FREE Report Revealing The Secrets Of A Self-Made Millionaire!” At that moment, I was really desperate for money as I was being retrenched and being a single mother, I have to find my means of income.

After reading it, I decided to give it a go. I earned my first income. This is not a rich scheme or MLM scheme or high yield investment. This is also not a get rich overnight system. This requires a lot of hard work. I have spent quite a lot of time on it and finally my hardwork pays off.

I was clueless how to go about doing it and lucky there are people to guide me along.

See the link below that will reveal the secrets why so many people are struggling to make ends meet!

http://www.simplyrichsg.com/tin

Hope you are successful like me.

Best Wishes
Ally

hi all,

I think for those pregnant ladies, u dun have to be so honest with the agents since u are looking for temp/contract jobs! By the time the contract ends, u may not even give birth yet so I think it does not affect yr job unless u are those taking leave n MCs quite often
happy.gif
if not just take this opportunity to rest at home then look for a job after giving birth. By then the job economy will be picking up....

Hi, im a property agent looking for somebody to help call for information / telemarket...

Do drop me an email if you are int... "D

Anyone else?

Sharing my experience with you. Being a retrenched single mum, I have to quickly find a new job. With my education level and work experience, it is hard for me to find a new job.

Recently, I received a mail stating “FREE Report Revealing The Secrets Of A Self-Made Millionaire!” I decided to give it a try. This is not a rich scheme or MLM scheme or high yield investment. This is also not a get rich overnight system. This requires a lot of hard work. And finally my efforts pay off.

Thanks to this system, I am now able to generate income at home while giving full time to my daughter.

See the link that will reveal the secrets on how to earn income online at your free time.

http://www.simplyrichsg.com/tin

If you do have doubts or questions about this, do drop me an email and I will be glad to answer them. (Please note that I am not the distributor and I am just sharing the joy with you).

Hope you are able to enjoy this to earn extra income for yourself or to help your husband to relieve the household burden.

Best Regards
Ally

Keen on setting up a Home-based business opportunity (not MLM)

Ruben & Shire is a premier lifestyle healthy dried fruits & nuts provider. The company is looking for resellers to expand its network. Very low start up cost but profitable margins.

Very suitable for mommies looking to supplement their income.

Please note that this is NOT an MLM biz.

Please PM me if you are keen

Thanks!

Looking for PT/Freelance photographer's assistant. Ad-hoc project basis.
No experience needed. Simple lighting set-up instruction may be given before photoshoot.
Interested, Pls email [email protected]
Thank u.

My current company (US MNC) has a receptionist role to cover our current lady whenever she is on leave for more than 2 days. Location is at International Business Park (nearest MRT Jurong East)and hourly rate is SGD15 (depending on experience) Interested mummy, please email me at [email protected]

Back