Anyone has good part time helper / maid....

yaniz2001

I am sourcing for part time helper/maid to help with housechores on weekends, anyone have 'lobang'? How is the payment anyway? I guess I dont need to go to agency to looke for part time helper, right?

Any recommendations for a reliable part-time maid in the east? I live at Marine Parade. Pls pm me. Thanks! What's the rate like by the way?

Hi,
I am urgently looking for a part time helper.
Can share with me?

Area: Jurong West
Prefer: 1 SAT Morning (4hrs) / 2 Wkday Night (2hrs each)

Please PM me the rate, contact.

dear mummies, i m lookin for a good part time maid to come in to my place everyday for 3 - 4 h. weekends no need. can any1 kindly pm me if have? thanks

hi Happymum2,
Thank you for your offer - I do need one such a helper.. I live near the east coast area and would like the helper to come in on Friday if possible.. Hope she is available then?
Thanks again..
Sincerely,
doreen

I have good recommendation for part time helper ard Marine Parade area for Weekend only max 4 hrs.
pls pm for detail

kao_smile2.gif
so far quite okay with her .....if you don't mind she is from China & $12p/h , pm me for her contact

Hi all,
I have one aunty to recommend. So far my frens have used her, no complains. If you need her contact, pls pm me.
happy.gif

hi mummy, i am look for a part time maid to clean up the house in bishan after some post renovation. does any1 have any recommendation?

Hi,

I am staying in AMK. looking for good and reliable helper.

Can you PM me the details?
i.e. the hourly rate, chores they will do , what are the things we need to provide?

Hi mummies
I am also keen to get a helper for half a day to help out some basic cleaning prior CNY pls PM me for any recommendations please, help greatly appreciated thanks in advance;)

Hi, I need a helper to help out daily or few times a week, in e afternoon for about a month at buangkok. Pls pm me if u hv any contacts. Thks.

Hi,
i'm looking for a weekly once part time cleaner at Bishan area. please pm me if you have any recommendation. thank you

Hi my name is Song and I stay opposite Redhill MRT station. Both I and my wife are working. I need someone to come to my house to do cleaning once a week during weekday. For a start, I hope she can come on weekend for 4hrs/wk. Once I’m confident with her work and character she can come on weekday afternoon when no one is at home.

I’m also looking part timers who can help me fetch my kid from a childcare near tanjong pagar mrt to my house on weekdays.

S$10/hr
Please recommend thanks!!
Song
Tel 96157853

Need part time helper, any recommendation? Weekly basis... 3-4 hours, $10-$12 per hour.

I need 1 to come in once a month for:
Window cleaning
Cleaning kitchen cabinets
Wash toilets
Clean floor
Ironing
Some ad-hoc duties like help to sort kitchen cabinets, clean fridge etc..

Please PM me

Hi Any one has good recommendation for local domestic helper in Bukit Batok? Need her to help mil Mon-Fri 7 or 8am to 6-7pm. Thanks.

Hi I would like to recommend my part time cleaner who I think she's really detailed and hardworking. I kanna "fly aeroplane" many time by different part time cleaner, but only this mdm xian who is very responsible, will contact me in advance to reschedule another timing if she cannot make it. I highly recommended her. If you are interested can contact mdm xian (chinese speaking) at 85897190. Anyway she works islandwide. Thanks!

Hi All,
i have a part time home cleaner to intro. I'm not her agent or what, just to help her to find part time cleaning job and she offer reasonable price. She is hardworking and a person who is clean. She is Singaporean and have experience in this area. She only speak chinese.

Please kindly contact her @ 83991462 to discuss with her.

hi,
looking for PT maid ard Pandan Valley(holland) area.Nearest MRT within walking distance is Dover.No China PRC please.PLs PM me.

Hi if you looking for part time cleaner in North area Yishun/Khatib/Sembawang/Woodlands pls PM or email me [email protected]

My mum is experienced in doing housechores. Charging $12 per hr min 3 hrs. Cleaning as per your request like sweeping, mopping, washing of clothes (into the washer) ironing, etc.

Can trial her service for 2 hrs decide if you wana engage her further.

Back