Anyone has good contact for home massage?

quackers

My regular massage lady has gone into another business. So i am now looking for a good massage lady who is able to come to my house to do home massage.

Anyone with good contacts can email me pls at [email protected]

Thanks.

Traditional Indonesian massage $50 per hour for relaxing/prenatal massage, post-natal $350 (6 days) pls contact 93809764

Hi, I hv list of masseuse doing home visit. Charges not so sure, but usually abt $50. I've collected the name and contact of the maseuses just in case the 1 that i book is busy then i can use another person to attend to me. Kiasu, isnt it!! typically me..ha ha

Hello!
This is my first time on this site, so got no idea how to use it!
I don't live in Singapore so need help to sell the special "Gang Gang Massage" course I bought from Inizio spa since I will be put out of my job next month and won't be going to SIN any more!
The course for sale is $160/session (retail = $180/session). I have 14 sessions left, so if anyone wanna buy the whole thing I will be happy to sell it = $1650
I can accept payment thru PayPal or my Amex credit card account.
Please help me sell this cuz I won't be going to SIngapore any more, or at least for a long time, plus, I will need a job in order to pay this.
Please be so kind and contact me at: [email protected]
Thank u so much for hearing me out.
God bless you girls ^-^

I have can recomend Indonesian massage lady who only charge $40 per session. I try her before, she is really great compare with those local malay massage. PM me if you need her number.

No package, as her charges is very cheap liau compare with market........
Her massage skill really good.

Hi mothers and ladies,u can engage me for home massage. 97874710. I am a part time freelance massage therapist. Only do massages in the evening and weekends. Can offer a package if you are interested. Sms me instead of calling, i will reply or call u back.

Hi Ruth,
Maybe u check with this lady, her number is 92390466, i really forgot her name, if she's busy, she will get other therapist to attend to you.

Hi,
Just finish my sessions with Malayheritagejamumassage. Very satisfied with their service. Puntual always and lots of tips given by the therapist and really enjoy my sessions. Look out for their promotion now or visit their website malayheritagejamumassage.blogspot.com for more info.

any recommendations for Pre-natal Massage lady? i stay at Sengkang area. i am only 9weeks pregant,but experiencing very bad shoulder and upper back aches. actually heard from friends tat massage before birth is not recommended. pls advise

2boys_mum..its not advisable to get a massage on yr first 3mths of yr pregnancy, to reduce the risk of miscarriage. However, you can get a light massage if u r too stressed or tired..Avoiding certain part of your body.

Jojo,
Got any transport fee by her? If no, $40 is really cheap. Does she has strength as i am thinking of asking her to do for my mum. Mum likes strong hands with sufficient strength.

Hi Simp

I can say she is really good, initially she won't use full of her strength, she will increase it day by day. Once you had try, you will love it. It's depend where you stay sometime she don't charge sometime yes. You may call her to enquiry.

Zaiton 96324577. She's a thai married to singapore. Do thai massage for pre & post preg. Very experienced & professional. Usually 1.5 to 2hr @ $50.

Hi Jojo,
I'd also emailed u re the massage lady's contact
happy.gif

Hi Mia, can you email me the list to [email protected]? Thanks so much!

I am looking for relaxing prenatal massage. Generally like long firm strokes...I am living in Jurong West. Anyone has any good contacts? Back is killing me. =((

Try my massage lady,
she did my 3 post-natal massage,
Madam Leha @ 90181705

She charge $45 for 1 hour massage,
then do binding, u need to purchase the bind from her,
can't rem the price, I bought mine from her in 2004.

If you can make her talk & talk & forget the time,
she can massage till 1.5 or even 2 hours.
happy.gif

Hi mamavera,
she does, but I haven't tried her pre-natal massage b4,
u can call her to check.
happy.gif

Hear from her some MTB does pre-natal massage to reduce swelling & aches.

Mdm Rokiah did my post natal massage after that her assistant was engaged to massage for my MIL twice a week.
Engaged G*lden Wellness for my 1st labour, the massage isn't as comfortable as done by Mdm Rokiah and many friends said that I slimmed down much more faster than my 1st labour.
If not looking at post natal massage, nothing beats going to spa. Can enjoy the facilities and environment. Massage done at home if abit more messier and not as comfy. =)

hi, all.. u can try my massage lady, she from hougang.. very experience n professional certified from MUSTIKA RATU TRADITIONAL MASSAGE. 1HR$50 for hse call, post-natal massage $500 for 7days including tummy wrapping. from head to toe massage n foot reflexology as well..her number is 94361463 just call her mdm IDA.

HI MUmmies,
I will like to recommend Nadia. I got the contacts from this forum as well. I am using her now. She is very nice and gentle lady!

I like her service as she massage you based on your needs like your thighs or tummy area needs more attention. Also, she will massage more than 1 hr. I was very bloated and she massage me more than an hr. My family and maid all said very worth it!

Plus, she can do ear candling upon request! I asked her to help me do for my hubby as well.

Yes, I pay $400 plus for 7 sessions. Didn't calculate how much per session as I keep extending her service till 10 days already. Plus, a very nice lady to chat with esp during your stressful confinement month. hehe

I lost 10kg after one week but alos becos i BF. But my hubby said my tummy has flatten so much!

Her number is 81004091. Most importantly, she dun have rubber timing and she keeps all her appt on time. Also, she dun pick up calls during massage..so full concentration on you!

Hi mia, what race is the massage lady u recomend?
& what is her name ? sorry.. hope you can provide me afew good hands. u can pm me if case centcitif.

Hi Sexy,

If you like to do slimming massage, I recommend
Liza 96412314, mother of 3, malay. Actually I lost contact with her, but recently i saw someone reflected her number fm this forum. I know her since she was working with Sri Widjaya Spa. Very good in Slimming massage. She do post natal too. if you need to do relaxing massage,put yr mind at ease, try this lady, Ramlah, 92390466 at Bt Timah Shopping Centre. These 2 ladies know each other and they are gd friends. I came to know when I ask this Ramlah wht she know someone doing slimming massage at home, and she too recommended Liza. Small World!!

I tried this lady who does only house calls. I tried her for my post natal massage. She did binding with jamu, ginger wrap and body scrub on the last session. Currently I am doing slimming massage with her. She is good. She is willing to go any location. PM me if anyone wants her contact.

i tried tis massage lady certified from mustika ratu traditional massage with 8years experience. she doing from head to toe massage, currently im doing confinement massage 14days $900 including tummywrap with special slimming oil with sauna as well. call her at 94361463 if u all interested her name is mdm aida

Hi Natluver,
She is an Indian Muslim. In her mid 40s. I did my postnatal with her (Javanese style plus wrapping, one ginger wrap and last session plus body scub)7sessions plus 1 free session about $450 or $480... I can't remember the exact price... But is around there.
If you just want normal massage, $50 (whatever style you want). Slimming is $60 each time.
If you have 3 or more person doing, she will bring her massage table.
Very friendly lady and she goes all location at any time, even evenings.
PM me if you want her number.

Hi Oosh Goosh

I will like to have the contact and details of your massage lady. Pls PM me.
Big thanks!

I sincerely think that its individual taste and preference. Some women prefer this to that..and some massage styles work for one but does not necessarily works for another. If jamu massage works for you, then you might just want to continue with that.

Back