!!! Anyone face saggy breast after birth/breast feeding??

pooh3bear

I had given birth in 2008, but till now, i still feel tat my breast not as firm as b4 giving birth.

Anyone can share with me how to save it.....

Mine too. Become less firm and smaller after giving birth and breastfeeding in 2009. But i just accept it as it is.
happy.gif

me too.. the cleavage is no longer as firm as before birth.. i guess we need alot of bust firming gel...!! =( haiz.. woman are so poor thing..

Mine too, even more saggy after having 2 kids. I also accept as it is cos I am too busy with kids to apply firming bust gel/cream. Sleep comes first!

Hi I face saggy breasts too after breast feeding my 2 children. My husband started to mind so I look around for products and found something that improves our love life. I would like to share with those who are interested to know. You may contact me at 90401870 or sms me at [email protected]

wah ha ha!! sorry mummies but I think we are all in the same boat! But then, to console myself, I feel it's not just the breastfeeding (my 2nd girl bf till she was almost 4
happy.gif
) but also ageing
sad.gif

Sama sama....

Hormone changes cause saggy breasts. Hormone affects the firmness of our breasts. One way is to take more soy related products to maintain the hormone level.

Another way to salvage the whole thing is to go for implants.

Yup. Plastic surgery. I saw it in the papers that this doctor uses our own body fats for breast implants. Done locally. Feels safer. Haven't tried it but considering in the future.

my breasts are smaller than pre-preggy times after breastfeeding 2 kids for 15 months each. Always kena teased by DH, where is the C cup??????

Hey Ladies, no need to fret over saggy or smaller breasts after breastfeeding...our new Volumizer is the perfect solution to your problem. Visit our blog, stellabella1133.blogspot.com for more details now

Hi all, i just wanna share this info.. I been to tokyo bust using the deals voucher. And i got to find out some info from the consultant and would like to share. Fenugreek, Wild Yam, pueraria mirifica they are rich in the phyto-nutrients that increase breast size. So i was thinking of getting fenugreek to try.. hehehe..
happy.gif
Anyone taking fenugreek and size increase? though i know fenugreek is for increase in breast milk supply.

Blury,

I took fenugreek when I breastfeed my #1 last time and after tat I smell like fenugreek which I dun not like.

Ladies, I took a supplement and it lift up my sagging breast.

email me at [email protected] if you are interested to find out more.

;-)

Actually saggy is part of aging process. Sad to say most ppl can't avoid as we grow older. But now with a revolutionary technology, it's possible to lift up again!

I hav recently found out the new supplement, not only lifted, firmer but also turn pink after 2 months!

Kellymum,
Have you heard about Ageloc technology? It is a genetic based technology's addressing the source of aging. Pregnancy, breast feeding is not the cause of saggy breast but rather triggering point. I start to take Ageloc supplement when my bb is about 4 months old, within 3 months I see that my skin condition improved(lifted n smooth), more energetic eventhough i don't hav good quality sleep at night.

i dont think any supplements can help to lift up sagged breast... think only surgery can help, but its risky and expensive. Haiz...

Lilacz,

We are in the new era of anti-aging technology, this is a good news for everybody! Previously we can't do much when we turn old day by day, body function getting poorer, saggy skin, saggy breast... Now with Ageloc (Ageloc = lock the age), it can reverse aging effect by 10 to 20 yrs younger. Discovery channel is showing this breakthrough technology in Oct. I
Of course, this supplement is not cheap with the ability to reverse aging genes but surprisingly it is cheaper than surgery and of course safer than surgery!
After witness the result from 1st batch ppl, I decided to take and i am the 2nd batch of ppl consumed this supplement before its official launch and seen the effect from top to toe!
Anyone interested pls pm me for further info

Rachel20,
Y not share the info here to the rest as well. Eg, how much the supplements will cost, how long it takes to boost n firm up etc..

pooh,

It is very hard to say how long it will take to boost certain part of the body because the supplement is targeting the whole body in fighting with our body aging process. Ageloc targeting the "old" genetic expression, reflected on our skin, organs, brain function as a result of aged cells(genes). People who consume this will definitely see the results or feel the results but it can not guarante just one part of body, because it is not drug to focus just one area.

My personal experience and other testimonials collected so far, it improved people's conditions with aging problem, whether it is outlook (uneven skin due to acnes scars/uplift of skin face/hair loss/grey hair) of a person or the internal problems such as presbyopia/floaters/endometriosis/prostate enlargement/stamina....

The costs of supplement is not known yet, i bought 2 sets at pre-launch price in May 2012 at $1820 each. However, i heard the price is going up by 30% when it is official launch next year (not sure about the exact official launch date). I have only eaten half set of the supplements (about 3 months time) already see the results but some people told me 2 weeks can see result also... how to say a fixed period of time?

For people who interested, i can share more of the testimonials collected to- date.
Sorry unabale to share all info here because this forum can not upload the big gytes of files.

mine are really bad... was 34A before bfing, now totally flat. literally no boobs left after breastfeeding 2 kids. i have tried supplements and creams, gels etc before but no use at all! i guess i am the unlucky one bah. so after many months of thinking, i've decided to go for breast augmentation end of this month. yay! looking forward to having REAL boobs instead of washboard chest.

I have a good product apparel to recommend which help to refirm sagging breasts,buttock and reshape without medication. Please wats apps at 97710200 to meet up for me to let u try test fit.

I dont think its due to bteastfeeding. My mum in laws did not breastfeed at all, but her breasts are sagging at 60+yo. So it cant b helped, aging.

Boonkeng,

Actually we have access to reverse the aging process and improve the quality of our life now with Ageloc r2, we can age gracefully with a young body that not only look young but feel young as well. We all can achieve a youthful and looking good body in the DNA era.

The anti-aging expert Dr Joseph Cheng author of New York Times best seller book "The Aging Myth" was interview by Daniel Martin air on FM93.8 yesterday and here's the recorded link:

https://vimeo.com/62238071

The above is also at www.nsinfo123.com

Mummies,

We don't hav to suffer the saggy breast, saggy face, menopause due to aging process, we now can control and even reverse the signs of aging by reversing the aged genetic expression. Dr. Joe talked about his scientific team has done the research not this. And his team has come out solution for everybody who is aging.

Interested, pls contact me

Hi folks,
Yes yes i m one of the 'victim' too
happy.gif
but thsnks to r2, its improving
happy.gif

Am so glad that i had tasted the goodness of r2 n am excited as i hear of many more testimonials on the amazing r2. Itd definitely worthy investment cos its tackling from inside to outside, head to toe. U can apps or text or ring me at 97995467

I had this too. My Gynae Dr SH Teo said this was normal ageing and could not be fixed unfortunately. On the bright side, my face was saggy but that was expertly lifted with fillers and threadlift by my Aesthetic Physician Dr Daniel Chang.

I think its common for breast to get shaggy after pregnancy, and especially breastfeeding.
I went to do breast firming/massage though, where it work.
Just the therapist is a male, as I went another reputable shop (Name not to be mentioned) but after several tries and money gone, it don't work at all.

Back